Eighteen - Little Things

The morning after,
It was everywhere.

There were pictures of them kissing literally everywhere. In every tabloid, every gossip blog or site, every corner's newsstand had a magazine in the feature, with the picture of the kiss the young couple had shared the night before.

Obviously, because it was almost impossible being world-wide famous.

That was exactly what Finn forecasted when she asked to kiss him publicly.

And also, he always believed relationships were for the people that were living it and enjoying it, not anyone else's business.
As long as the two people involved in it were happy that was what mattered.

But in that case, it would definitely had to be done, since both of them were famous.

It felt like a weight was out of his back, to be honest. And he felt good too, because Millie said she would be happy about it, and in the moment they were in their relationship, when everything was literally perfect, making her happy was his number one priority.

He was just concerned, because as much as he loved his fan base, it could be really toxic and possessive sometimes.
Really over the fucking top.

Millie woke up, got out of her bed, with lots of sheets and pillows everywhere. She took a shower and then got a few strawberries from the kitchen.

She got back, sat on her bed, with the bowl of fruits and ate it. She picked up her phone, which had tons, tons and tons of notifications.

Schnipper: MILLIE
Schnipper: ARE YOU FUCKING AWAKE???
Schnipper: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I KNEW IT WAS FONNA HAPPEN!
Schnipper: gonna*

Sadie: Congrats for you and Finn, Mills! Fillie has finally sailed lmao!!

Gaten: Congrats to my best buddies!!

Caleb: HECK YEAH! Congrats guys!

Finn ❤️: mornin' to the girl that take the longest showers the world has ever seen
Finn ❤️: saw you yesterday but I already miss you like crazy, i swear it's unhealthy

She smiled at all of them, specially at the two last ones because well... they came from someone really special. How couldn't she?

She called Noah and he picked up right after she typed his number.

"Millster! Oh my god, I'm so happy for you! You two are so cute an-"

"Stop fangirling and let me talk, Noah." She laughed.

"Rude!" He replied, chuckling from the other side of the call.

"I miss you so much! How come we live in the same city and almost don't see each other?" She asked.

"True!" He exclaimed. "I think I might need your help to decorate the place, you know how I am with these kinda stuff."

"DON'T DO IT WITHOUT ME! Are you listening to me, Noah Schnapp? Your sense of decorating is deplorable." Millie yelled and laughed.