Twenty - 3 words, 8 letters

"Good Morning." Millie yawned looking at the other side of her bed.

"Morning." He looked at her and then back at his phone.

"So today is the big day." She smiled and got closer to him.

"Yeah, I'm really excited but also nervous. It's been a while since the last time I've been on stage." He sighed, switched off his iPhone and kissed her forehead.

"Hey, there's nothing to be nervous about. You're doing what you love, aren't you?" She asked, moving and caressing his cheek.

He nodded.

"See, everything is going to be more than fine." She reassured him with a grin and he laughed. "Also, have you thought about that thing?" She asked.

"I don't know, Mills." He looked down, "You know me, I'd love to have you there with all my heart but..."

"Finn, listen to me." She lifted his chin. "If people are there only for me or only for you, they don't deserve to be there." She paused and he looked at her, listening attentively. "They should be there for the band and for the amazing music you all make, there are no other reasons. The band isn't only made of you and I'm not an attraction."

He smiled at her. "Yeah, yeah." He nodded and kissed her forehead, "You're right."

"Does that mean I'm coming?" She asked, eyes shining bright and excitement in her brown chocolate eyes.

"Yes." He replied chuckling lightly at her cuteness.

She smiled and jumped at him, hugging him tight. "I'm seeing you play live!" She exclaimed, like an eleven year old Justin Bieber fan in early 2010 would probably do.

"I'm glad you're happy about my music!"

Finn truly was. Music made him feel incredible, the best version of himself. And seeing her happy about it made it even better.

"The concert is at 8pm, I'll get there a little earlier to practice for a while and check things out with the band." He said, "You don't have to, you can get there on time. You'd be bored anyways." He laughed.

"No, I wouldn't!" She protested, laughing and slapping his shoulder lightly, going back to her place on the bed. "But I'm gonna help Noah decorate his place today."

"Okay, have fun." He laughed and started to get up.

"Where are you going?" She murmured.

"Home. See you later, angel." He kissed her lips.

"See you." She smiled at him, who was now near the door, and laid down again trying to sleep again.

——

Millie arrived at a really high building in the heart of NYC. It had a off-white color on the walls and a green awning upon the door.

After getting the elevator and reaching the 14th floor, she searched for apartment 1453 and pressed the doorbell.

"Hi!" Noah opened the door and embraced her in a tight hug.