Four - precious

Saturday, finally. They wouldn't have any filming this weekend, but they would be heading to Vancouver to the ex-cast reunion. It was still dawn: 1:40 in the morning. Finn and Millie's flight would be at 2 am, so they would arrive around 8am in Canada.

Millie was on her hotel room. She still had things to solve to move to her apartment, probably when they came back. She was finishing her luggage with the last things, before taking the uber to the airport.
The rest of the week, until now, was the same: some fights with Finn, but usual.
Today, was the day they had to pretend, so their deal was still going on. They'd have to get along well, at least for the weekend.
Millie closed her baggage, got her bag with her passport, documents, cellphone, keys and a gum package. She opened her door and exited her room, then entered the elevator.

She got out of the elevator, Finn was already there at the lobby.
"Hey Finn. Have you called your uber?" She asked.
"No." He answered.
"Mine's just arrived, want a ride?" Millie concluded.
"Yes, thanks." Finn responded.

Millie looked outside telling Finn with her look to follow her. He did what she said and then, both entered the uber.

The ride to the airport was kinda quick, it took around 15-20 minutes. Both of them were glad they had made that deal the other day, at least -1 day of the week with fights, this one -2 days.

They arrived at the airport, did everything they had to do involved with documents, passports, tickets. Then, waited for their flight in the business class line;
After the priority passengers, which included seniors, people with toddlers and necessitated people, they showed their passports and entered the airplane.

Millie had the 1B ticket, while Finn had the 1D ticket, she was in the left turning to the corridor and he was in the middle-corridor.

In less than 15 minutes of flight, both of them fell asleep like two babies. The flight was good and they arrived really well, without any problem.

-

After all the airport bureaucracy, they headed to the taxi place and got a taxi, everything really quick since it was really early; 8:07 am, there was almost no one there that time of the day.

Finn just thought of his Grandpa in the cab.
He was the wisest man he had ever met in his life, he was like a best friend to him, he loved his grandpa more than anything in the world. Whenever he had a chance, he tried to visit him in Vancouver. Now, it was difficult due to filming, that's why Finn was so happy about the chance of seeing Joseph.

While on the other hand Millie was just tired, she rested her head on the car door and looked at the city. It was a really beautiful city, even though it was almost all covered by snow. But it was still pretty, really pretty.
After some minutes they stopped in a place that caught her attention. A two-story house, the roof completely covered by snow, the walls were some kind of blue-ish white, adorable she thought.
Then she realized, it was there. Finn's grandpa's house was there and Finn was already paying the cab.

After he paid (she wished she had helped him pay but she realized it too late), Millie  got out of the car, it was freezing, she picked up her luggage from the trunk, the one that still rested there, and then the cab went away.

-

"We're here" Finn said pointing to the little staircase that leaded to the balcony, which was the house's entrance.
Millie went up the stairs with her suitcase right before Finn did the same.
He knocked on the door and an old man opened it.
"Finn.!" The man exclaimed happily and hugged him. "Who did you bring with you?" He smiled.
"Oh, hi. I'm Millie, nice to meet you." Millie smiled sweetly, greeting him.
"Hi Millie, I'm Joseph. Nice to meet you. But now let's enter, it's freezing outside." He opened the door, completely now.