Twelve - Birthday

Millie woke up that morning in total excitement and euphoria. Finally the 19th had come and she was now twenty one.

She loved birthdays. The day of the year you receive all the attention, affection and love you deserve. When all her family and friends called her and when she could see everyone she missed.

She stood up from her bed, took a shower, put her clothes to go to work, dried her hair and then called her sister Paige.

"Hey Paige!" She smiled at the facitime.

"Is it Millie?" She heard Ava asking.

"Yeah, but let me talk to the birthday girl first." Paige took control over her phone again. "Happy birthday, sis. Wish I could be with you right now."

"Me too. I miss you all so much." Millie pressed her lips, thinking about her family in Florida.

"Let me talk to her, Paige!" Ava protested.

"Okay, okay! Calm down girly." The biggest sister said, giving her phone to the little one.

"Hi Mills!" Ava exclaimed. "Happy 21st birthday, I miss you!" She smiled.

"Me too, baby, me too. I promise I'll visit all of you soon." Millie reassured them.

"Happy Birthday, Millie! Hope you have the best day." Charlie shouted from the living room, making her laugh from the other side of the line.

"Mom and Dad wished you the happiest birthday too. But they're already at work, they probably texted you though." Paige said and chuckled. "Bye honey, have the best day!"

"Bye Paige!" Millie said and hung up before seeing the other tons of notifications on her phone.

——

Schnipper

Schnipper:
Happy birthday Millster! 💞💓💖💓💓💞 I'm still convincing you to go to a club with me someday. I'LL BE AT YOUR PLACE TONIGHT. MISS YOU

Millster:
thanks schnipper! i miss u too, a lot and PLEASE COME TONIGHT

——

Sadie💋

Sadie
Happy birthday Mills! 💕💓💞

She answered all of them, called everyone, comment in all the birthday edits and pictures she could and then went to one of the cafes down the street.

She got a donut and a caramel macchiato and finally got to work happy, dancing and singing everywhere she passed by.

She parked her BMW and headed to her trailer to leave her things there and then head to hair and makeup, just like she usually did. She opened the door to her trailer and then,

"Surprise!" The whole crew yelled. They had made a little surprise party for her. There was a red velvet cake and some sweets and drinks.