Eleven - Love of your life and love for your life

"Y'all! Today is the 12th!" Millie entered the principal trailer yelling and smiling. "You know what that means?" She continued. "It's my birthday in one week!" She laughed like a little girl.

Finn chuckled at her from the corner of the room. She was a child on the inside, but unfortunately fame and media cut her wings when she was little and she immediately needed to be a teenager.

"Party at my place on Saturday! I'll be a legal drinker!" She yelled and bursted in laughter. "All of you are invited!" And all the crew cheered.

Today was Finn and Millie's first kiss scene in the movie. After about five years since the last time their mouths touched.
Finn lamented the way their lips would found their way to each other, not the way he wanted to, he didn't want a fake kiss, just something real.  Everything he wished.

"Finn! Millie!" Shawn called. "On set please!"

"Let's go Mills. Or should I say Olivia?" The curly headed boy laughed at the girl already dressed as her character.

"Let's go." She chuckled and got up from her chair, towards the set with Finn.

"Starting in 3,2,1. Action!" The director yelled.

"Please James." Olivia (Millie) sobbed, "Tell me it's not true, please!" She cried, begging. "Tell me you're lying."

"I'm not. I have to go, I just do. I'm sick and I don't know when I'll see you again." James (Finn) paused, "Or if I ever will." A tear fell from his right eye.

"I know I shouldn't but, I have to do this." He leaned in until finally reaching her mouth. It was supposed to be just a quick peck in the lips, but Finn stood there for around five seconds until Shawn yelled again.

"And, cut! Good Job guys! Excellent as always." Both got out of the kiss and breathed a little bit.

Finn blushed a little bit and tried to hide it. But how couldn't he be happy about something he was waiting for that long?

"Hey guys." Frank, the auxiliary director approached the two actors, "That was your last scene of the day and it seems we won't need to retake it, you can go home if you want to. I'll give you a call if something's up." He smiled.

"Thanks Frank." Millie smiled and walked to her trailer, with Finn following her.

"What about getting that coffee we were going to get last week today, huh?" She asked, opening the door.

"Yeah, that'd be great." He replied watching her take off the ponytail and messing her hair a bit. Beautiful.
"Do you wanna go to the Starbucks near here or?" The boy asked.

"No, let's go to my apartment and I'll leave my car there, we take the subway and I know where to go." She suggested and picked up her bag after putting her coat on.

"Okay, mysterious girl." He chuckled, setting himself to leave. "Shall we?" He opened the door and she nodded.

——

"Let's go get the subway, c'mon." Millie said, telling him to leave her apartment.

"Why can't we go by car?" Finn complained, getting up from the couch lazily.