Twenty Three - Motivation

"Good morning." Finn woke up and looked at his beautiful girlfriend, who was in that moment, just a very cute mess lost in the white sheets.

"Hi." Millie smiled, before greeting him with a tiny good morning kiss. "Why are you up so early in the morning, though?" She asked as she looked at the clock lying on her bedside table.

"So, you don't like waking up next to me?" He joked.

"No, no, no." She responded. "I never said that. I love waking up next to you."

He chuckled lightly and just looked at her for a moment. "Me too."

She blushed a little. "However, what about my response?"

"Let's say I have a surprise for you." His lips turned into a small smile.

Millie's face lit up and she sat, instead of lying, on the bed. "What do you mean?"

"Remember when you said you'd like to experience the land side scenario?" He started. "Far from the city, the two of us, nature..."

She grinned big. You could see all her white teeth, emphasizing her beautiful morning figure.

"I need to visit my family in Canada." He explained. " But I also managed to rent a small cottage in the country's near Vancouver." He gave her the news. "It'll be all about us, this weekend, after we see them, just like we imagined our little trip. What do you think?"

She just continued with a smile pinned on her face. Until she just jumped on him and hugged him really tight. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He kissed her cheek.

"But couldn't you just let me wake up to tell me?" Mills laughed and asked.

"No, because I wanted you to know from me. And I know Shawn would probably slip it accidentally at work today." He answered.

"Oh shit. Work." Her eyes widened. "I can't believe our break is over."

"Fall is here, my dear." Finn got up. "Shit, this rhymes. It should be the name of a song."

She just chuckled, watching him in amusement as he faded away through the corridors.

After about five minutes of bonus she had credited herself in bed, Millie entered her closet and chose a comfortable outfit.
Nothing too fancy, just a pair of black leggings and a blue sweater.

She went to the kitchen and looked at the sight in front of her.
Her caring boyfriend cooking for them.

"Cute." Was the only word she said, smiling lightly.

"Same to you." He turned around, faced her and winked.

She chuckled a bit and said "I knew you cooked, but this smells great!"

He faced her one more time and pointed at himself "You see this?" He asked. "Husband material."

She laughed at him while heading closer to his embrace, trying to see what he was preparing.