Twenty One - Magnets

a/n: i'm currently writing this, trying to contain myself from watching s3. I wish I could watch it rn but i have to go to school cause of a FREAKING TEST, yikes 😔 anyways, it's 5am, enjoy i guess. ily <3 (i started writing this the 4th of july, but it's now august 1st lol {of course i've already watched it})

"Morning!" Finn exclaimed, bursting into Millie's bedroom.

"How did you even get in here?" She asked laughing, right before yawning.

"You left the door unlocked, silly." He explained, walking towards her bed.

"I'm super dumb, God!" She chuckled, settling herself a little bit more on the bed.

Finn sat down and asked, "Are you going to stay all day in bed, sleeping beauty?"

"Hm, I don't know." She asked, while he caressed her light brown hair. "We could stay all day here. I'm lazy today." She concluded, emphasizing the word 'all'.

"Only today?" He joked, laughing lightly.
She faked a mad face and pretended to be in a sulk, not lasting longer, since she bursted into laughter.

"C'mon. Let's just stay here today.
Please, Finnie!" She begged. "Let's be an old couple for a day."

"Okay, okay." He agreed, chuckling and kissed her forehead.

"What can we have for breakfast?" He asked. "We could order some food right? I don't wanna cook." He yawned.

"No!" Millie exclaimed, and Finn looked at her with a confused face.

"Why? What's wrong with ordering food? I don't get it. We do it all the time." He laughed.

"I know." She replied, "But I'm gonna cook today." She got up from the cozy bed.

"Okay." He said. "Just don't kill your amazing boyfriend, please." He joked and she slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Rude!" She protested. "I've improved and Noah's a living proof of that."

"Oookay, now seriously, I trust you." He said, grabbing both of her hands.

"All right. I'll call you when I'm done, kay?" She smiled like a little girl.

"Kay." He nodded with a smile on his face as her figure faded away through the door.

As long fifteen minutes, in Finn's perception of time, passed, he entered the kitchen. He went over to Millie and hugged her from behind.

"Hi." He whispered, with a viable grin on his tone. He could only smell her intoxicating lavender perfume and the scrambled eggs scent in the background.

"Hi." She smiled, hearing his voice as she played with the frying pan. "Wait... Why are you here? I told you to stay there." She released herself from his arms.

"I can't be alway from your for a long time." He replied.

"Finn, it's been twenty minutes." She laughed. "Plus, I wanted it to be a surprise."