Seven - Perfect

"Good Morning, Millie." Finn entered the living room, rubbing his eyes.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." Millie joked, making him roll his eyes, as usual.

He walked towards the kitchen and sat on a chair part of the cooking island and sighed.
"You are a real early bird, aren't you?" He yawned.

"Uhum, just got home from a little run at the central park. If you were awake, you could come." She said, moving to the next page of the vogue she was reading.

"I don't know if you've noticed but I am not that interested in sports, you know?" The boy laughed messing with his curls.

"Hey!" Millie exclaimed, a little smile growing bigger every second.

"What happened?" He asked with a sleepy voice, stretching his arms.

"I'm pregnant." She said calmly.

"What the fuck?" He opened his eyes three times wider.

"I knew it would work, now you are a hundred percent awake." She chuckled.

"Ha ha."

"Also, I was really going to say something. Shawn just texted me and he said they had to reschedule the filming. It will start at 6pm today." Millie turned off her phone.

"I could've slept more." He laughed.

"You're too lazy, but also right." She paused, "We are going to be bored the rest of the afternoon." She closed her magazine and stared at the window.

Finn's face lit up. He had and idea and she immediately got that.

"What are you planning? Are you gonna kill me? Should I be scared?" She said playfully.

He rolled his eyes. "I might have an idea to get us out of the hole of boredom."

"And that is?"

"Why don't we have fun but each other's type of fun. I mean, I'll show you what I do to have fun and you will show me what you do to have fun." Finn explained calmly.

"Oh, that's actually good. But don't forget we still have to work later." She said.

"Yeah, I know. So you will show your fun starting now until 3 pm and I'll have you from 3pm till we have to get to set."

"Why don't we mix it?" She asked, surprisingly accepting his idea and also complementing what he had just said.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Why don't we do it at the same time, you know, as soon as we see something we would like to do, we enter, so there's no schedule or really specific time to do it."

"Yeah." He nodded. "I like that."

He got up towards the fridge and opened it.

"But first of all you will have to go to the market with me, because we will starve if we don't."

"Yeah, I see." Finn closed the totally empty fridge he had opened five seconds before, chuckling.