Chapter 3

(heavy-ass trigger warning for the end of the chapter)

Mangle's P.O.V.

I flipped my phone over to see the screen. Toy Chica was the one calling me. I answered and was greeted with a barrage of giggles.

"Hey, Mang!" She happily chirped through the phone.

"What's up?"

"I need you to come over A.S.A.P."

I sighed. "I moved like 3 states away, remember?"

She was silent for a moment. "Oh.......I kinda forgot............."

How do you forget that your best friend since 3rd grade moved away? I sighed again.

(A/N: There is an awful lot of sighing in here omg)

"What did you want me to come over for?" I asked.

She giggled. "Toy Bonnie did something stupid again."

I smirked, remembering the stupid things Toy Bonnie did, and how often he got in trouble for them.

"What stupid thing did he do this time?"

She giggled again. "So......he kinda ran naked off that cliff by the park on a dare.........."

I giggled. "Who dared him?"

"That one nerd in our school that one one ever talks to." she replied.

"Sounds fu-" I heard stomping up the stairs. "L-listen, I........I gotta go........"

I hung up the phone just as someone started pounding on my door.

"LET ME IN YOU LITTLE SKANK!!!!!!!!" my father shouted from the hallway.

I shuddered and unlocked my door, then opened it. I was greeted by my father, who towered over me, both mentally and physically. He's the one who's fault it is that I'm like this. No one else's. He shoved me into the wall, and raised his hand to punch me.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I layed on the floor, unable to move without another part of my body hurting. I could feel blood streaking down my cheek, but I wasn't sure where it was coming from. My father left my room without another word.

Once the initial pain had subsided. I pretty much crawled to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. My nose was bleeding, and I already had a black eye forming. I closed and locked the bathroom door, and got in the shower. The water stung my wounds, but I deserved it. I deserved nothing but pain and suffering. I didn't deserve to exist.