Chapter 4

Springtrap's P.O.V.

I walked into school, really not wanting to be there. I had detention after school because of a prank I pulled on my math teacher. It wasn't my fault that he left his phone out on porn website with no password! It wasn't completely my fault that I took a screenshot and made it his computer background! He gave me the opportunity, and I took it!

I sighed as I walked into first period. I knew that there was supposed to be a new kid in our class today from Michigan. So they were new to this state. And they were put in first period social studies with Mrs. Wilson. So the worst class, with the most chill teacher in the school.

As everyone filed into class over the next 5 or so minutes, Mrs. Wilson reminded us about the new kid joining, and told us that we were getting new assigned seats. After we all were in, a girl who was looking at a piece of paper clutched in her hand walked to the doorway and stood there.

"Class, meet the new student, Mangle Fox."

Mangle's P.O.V.

"Class, meet the new student, Mangle Fox."

I could feel the sweat forming at the back of my neck. It wasn't just because almost none of my skin was showing. I could feel my social anxiety level rising.

The teacher started assigning seats, and I had to sit next to a kid named "Springtrap". He seemed like a kid I could never see myself talking to, but Chica told me that Mrs. Wilson assigned a lot of partner work, and you had to work with the person you sat next to.

Springtrap's P.O.V

So I had to sit next to the new girl, "Mangle". She seemed quiet and awkward, But in a way, I kinda found her cute.

Mrs. Wilson assigned 7 pages of our book we had to read and answer questions about it.

I spoke, "Hey, you're new here right?"

She nodded.

"Where are you from?"

"Michigan" she muttered.

"Get to work!" Mrs. Wilson said from the front of the room.

I looked over, and Mangle had already started working on the assignment. I just looked back at mine and started working. Maybe 5 minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over, and Mangle was looking at my paper.

"What did you get for 15?" she whispered.

"May 23rd, 1934." I responded.

(A/N: If anyone gets what this is the answer to, you can get a cookie)

She wrote the answer down, then muttered, "Thanks......"

She turned away, and continued working. I did the same, but couldn't concentrate for some reason.

When there were 3 minutes left in the period, I started packing up my stuff. I felt another tap in my shoulder, and looked over.

"Hey......what period do you have lunch?......" Mangle asked quietly.

"I have it 6th. You?" I responded.

"Same........can we maybe sit together?......I really only have 2 friends........." she said.

"I'm guessing Chica and Bonnie?" I questioned.

"Yeah..........how'd you know?........"

"I sit with them. Chica was talking about you and your brother yesterday."

"Sh-she was?!" Mangle said alarmed.

"Only good things. I promise." I said, trying to calm her down.

"Kay........" Mangle responded.

Just then, the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and walked to 2nd period, excited for lunch.