Chapter 7

Mangle's P.O.V.

No. He can't have a crush on me. No one would ever love me. I'm a broken piece of fucking shit that doesn't deserve to be loved. My mind was racing. I ducked my head, and speed walked away.

I could feel people staring at me. I could feel my face getting warm from the embarrassment. But I didn't care. I was getting out of there anyway.

I walked out of the cafeteria and ran to the nearest girls bathroom. I went into the stall farthest from the door and locked myself in.

I felt so many emotions all at the same time. I felt like puking. Instead, I just sat on the floor for around two minutes, in silence, before anything happened.

There was a knock on the stall door, and I could hear Chica whisper something.

"Hey, Mangle? You okay?" I could hear the concern leaking into her voice.

"I'm not okay. I never am. Leave me alone." I almost shouted.

Chica just quietly responded, "I'll be back in 5 minutes."

A few minutes later, there were different footsteps, one that I knew didn't being to Chica.

There was a knock on my stall door, and I heard a voice speak. "Mangle? Are you in there?"

It was Springtrap. Oh god..... He can't see me like this.....

"Are you going to open the door? Or am I gonna have to crawl under?" he asked.

I sighed and unlatched the door. He walked into the stall and sat next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder, and wrapped his arm around my back.

And for the first time in 4 years, I felt safe.