Chapter 11

Mangle's P.O.V.

Christmas Eve passed uneventfully. My father was at the bar all day, so Foxy and I just hung around the house and watched Christmas movies.

On Christmas, I woke up and walked downstairs. We hadn't really celebrated any holidays in 4 or 5 years, so it was just another day for us. My father was absent again, which didn't really bother me. I found out that Foxy had also been invited to the party, so I was happy that I wouldn't have to take the bus alone.

Around 4:30, I started getting ready. I walked back into my bedroom, and grabbed the dress. I put it on, and pulled up the sleeves. I took off the bandages on my lower arms. It'll be less suspicious this way. I pulled the sleeves back down and walked into the bathroom. I put on my normal concealer and lipstick, then put on some white sparkly eyeshadow. I also put on eyeliner and mascara.

I walked back into my bedroom. I grabbed the choker and earrings and put them on. I also pulled on my boots. I walked over to my mirror. I almost looked normal. Almost.

I grabbed my purse and shoved 20 dollars, my phone, and earbuds into it. I threw my purse over my shoulder, and walked back downstairs. I pulled out my phone and looked at it. It was quarter after 5.

"Foxy!" I called out. "Hurry up! We'll be late!"

"I'm comin' lassie!" he shouted back from the basement.

A few minutes later, he came up from the basement. He was wearing a full suit, which was pretty odd for him.

"Come on. We have to go." I said as I walked to the door.

Foxy followed me, and we walked to the nearest bus stop. The bus pulled up, and we got on, paying for our tickets.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

We got off the bus about half an hour later, and still had to walk a bit to get to Springtrap's house. We got there in about 15 minutes.

We walked up to the door and I knocked. Springtrap answered the door.

"Hey guys! You're early." He said.

"Hi! Can we come in?" I replied.

"Yeah. There's food and drinks in the kitchen, and alcohol in the liquor cabinet in the dining room." He said.

I recoiled a little at the last statement. Oh god....... We walked in, and room the place became crowded. It seemed like our entire grade was there. I ended up just sitting on the couch, talking with Bonnie.

Foxy walked over, clearly drunk, and ear next to Bonnie. He wrapped his arm around Bonnie's shoulder, and Bonnie looked extremely uncomfortable. He mouthed the words 'Help me', and I couldn't help but giggle.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Oh god....... Does he know I'm gay?........ Is he gay too?....... Oh shit.......

Mangle's P.O.V.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and looked behind me to see Springtrap standing there.

"Hey, can you follow me for a second?" he asked.

"S-sure......" I said, hesitantly.

I got up, and followed Springtrap to a secluded corner.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Now, list-" he was cut off by Chica squealing.

"Oh my god! You guys are under mistletoe! You have to kiss!" she said excitedly.

I glared at her, then Springtrap. He must've planned this.

"I-i swear! There wasn't mistletoe up earlier! Someone here must've put it up!" he stammered.

I looked up blushing slightly. He leaned down a bit, and our lips touched. It was only for a second, but it definitely happened. Both of us were blushing furiously, and I ran off.

"Mangle! Wait!" I could hear Springtrap yelling from behind me.

I eventually found a bathroom, and tucked inside. I looked in the mirror. I didn't look terrible, minus how much I was still blushing.

I splashed some water on my face, then cleaned up the smudged makeup with a tissue. I threw the tissue out, then left the bathroom.

I immediately saw Springtrap, and walked over to him. He pulled me into a kiss. I was suprised at first, but then kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist.

I pulled away after a few seconds.

"S-so.......... You really d-do like me.........." I muttered.

"Yes, I do." He confirmed.

I sighed. "I feel like you're just doing this to toy with my feelings. No one could ever love me. No one ever has, and no one ever will."

He cupped my face with his hands, and tilted my head up so I was looking him in the eyes.

"You're wrong there. I love you. I promise I'm not saying that to toy with your feelings." He said, comfortingly.

He pulled me into a hug. I felt safe, an effect that he had on me every time we touched. I hugged him back, and could feel a few tears start forming in my eyes.

"But I'm broken. You wouldn't want a broken girl. Especially not me......" I whispered.

"But I do want you. And I'll always be here. No matter how broken you are. I promise." he whispered in reply.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Foxy kept attempting to flirt with me, and I was getting embarrassed. This (probably straight) guy was trying to cuddle and flirt with me, while he was extremely drunk. Why the fuck did I come here?

I spotted Mangle walking over, holding hands with Springtrap. That didn't take that long. I knew they would get together eventually, just didn't think it would happen this fast.

"Mangle." I said when she was standing next to the couch. "Help me deal with your drunk ass brother."

She sighed. "Come on Foxy. It's getting late. We need to go home."

I looked down at my watch. It was almost midnight. How did 6 hours go by that quickly? Mangle tugged on Foxy's arm, and he stood up, groaning.

Mangle's P.O.V.

I was pretty much dragging Foxy by his arm. I waved goodbye to Bonnie, then kissed Springtrap on the cheek.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said to him as I walked away.

(A/N: Sorry for all the P.O.V. changes, also sorry if this is bad. I wrote it at like 11 p.m. Also, I FINALLY was able to get a chapter longer than 1000 words! This was 1029.)