Chapter 13

Mangle’s P.O.V.

I locked the door and leaned against it. It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I slid to the floor and hugged my knees.

The pills were scattered at this point, but I could care less. I can't do it. I'm too weak.

The stomping stomped, and I exhaled. I unconsciously was holding my breath the whole time. The floor creaked just outside the door, and I pressed my ear against the door.

I heard someone incoherently muttering outside the door. No, no, no. I'm not in here. No one's in here. All of a sudden, there was someone pounding on the door.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, YOU USELESS WHORE!” my father roared from the hallway.

I stayed completely silent, in a faint hope he might go away, but I knew that the chances of that were about the same as me becoming rich at that very moment. So I just had to wait for the inevitable outcome.

There was a loud bang, and I could recognize it as a gunshot. The door then was yanked out from behind me, causing me to fall over.

He pulled me up by my hair, and it took everything I was to not cry out in pain. He slapped me across the face with his other hand, causing my cheek to sting terribly.

My father all of a sudden turned his head sharply to look behind him. I could see a pair of gleaming yellow eyes at the base of the stairs.

For a minute, I thought there was a wild animal in the house. My father suddenly let go of my hair, and I crashed to the floor. When I opened my eyes, I was able to get a better look at the creature. That's Foxy. Didn't he pass out?

My father turned sharply to face my brother. “Go the fuck away faggot. Don't you have a twink you have to go fuck?” he sneered.

Foxy didn't move. He didn't speak. He stayed crouched down threateningly. He slowly started walking up the stairs.

I scrambled to my feet, and ran into my bedroom, locking the door behind me. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my chest. I crept to my closet and closed the door behind me. It was dark, and almost silent.

The tension in the air was so thick that is was almost suffocating. Nothing changed for a solid five minutes. Then there was a loud crash followed by a thud. I was terrified. I didn't move. I just listened. There was screaming, I could tell it was coming from both Foxy and my father, but that was all I knew.

The shouting, thudding, and crashing stopped about 25 minutes later. The whole time I cowered in my closet, listening for the end. The was a knock on my bedroom door. I immediately shot up from the slightly reclined position I was in.

“Lass?” Foxy called quietly from the hallway. “He left. Ye can come out of there now.”

I got out of the closet, then stood up and unlocked the door. I opened it, seeing Foxy standing there. He had a few already-forming bruises and cuts on his face and arms, and he held his right hand kind of oddly. I pulled him into a hug.

“Thanks so much.” I said gratefully. “But we need to get you to a doctor or something for your hand.”

“Lass. Go ta bed.” Foxy stated plainly, pulling away from me. “I'll see someone in th’ morinin’.”

He turned and walked downstairs, presumably to get his bedroom in the basement.

I closed and locked my door, turned off the light, and flopped on the bed. I fell asleep shortly after.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I woke up on the floor next to my bed, tangled in the sheets. I had a massive headache, and I felt like I had gotten almost no sleep.

I untangled myself from the mess of fabric, and stood up. It looked like the room was spinning. I sat down on the bed, and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

I turned it on, and it was almost noon. There were also about 25 text messages from Foxy. I unlocked my phone, and looked at my messages. Most of them were just random gibberish, probably sent when he was drunk. But there was one that I totally understood. He sent me a dick pic. What the fuck?! I was about to type a message to him, then decided against it. I'll text Mangle. She didn't drink anything last night, so maybe she'll be up.

I went to my thread with Mangle, and typed a quick message.

Me: Is Foxy up yet?

I got a response almost immediately, so I assumed she had been awake for a short stretch of time prior.

Mangle: Lemme go see

I waited, slightly hoping he wasn't awake.

Mangle: Yeah, he's up

I groaned, and sent Foxy a message.

Me: Foxy
    We need to talk

I set my phone down, and stood up. The world started spinning again. I groaned and stumbled into bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle of aspirin. I took a couple without water, then put the bottle back. I walked back to my bedroom, the world finally steading itself.

Before I could check my phone, someone called me.

“Bonnie!”

It was my mother. I sighed and walked downstairs.

“What?” I asked.

“So, how was that party last night she questioned.

I groaned. “It was fine. I'm tired. Bye.” I turned and started walking back upstairs.

My mother sighed, but didn't say anything.

I walked back into my bedroom and flopped onto my bed.

I shoved a pillow onto my head, but that didn't help combat the brightness. I groaned and stood up, then walked over to my windows and snapped the curtains shut. I walked back to my bed, then sat on my bed and checked my messages.

Foxy: What?

Me: you know asshole

Foxy: ?
     oh shit

I was about to say something sarcastic, but I just layed there and stared at my ceiling.

A/N: This seems really short to me, but it's more than 1000 words. Idk. Anyway, I'm gonna take my author's notes chapters out. Keep an eye on my announcements, as that's where I'll put stuff like the contents of those chapters.

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting!