Chapter 15

Mangle’s P.O.V.

After we left the therapist’s office and picked up my new prescription, we arrived at home. I pulled out my phone, and sent a message to Springtrap.

Me: Hey

    I’m free now, if you wanna meet up at Starbucks

I got a reply almost immediately

Springtrap: Hey

             Yeah, sure

             If you tell me your address, I can come pick you up

Wait, can he drive?

Me: My address is 416 Aspen

Springtrap: I’ll be there soon

            I'll let you know when

Me: K

I walked up to my bedroom and searched through the boxes. I needed to change. I looked terrible. I found a pink t-shirt, and grabbed a pair of black leggings from my dresser. I changed, throwing my old clothes onto my bed.

I grabbed my purse from the top of my dresser, shoving my phone into it. I tossed the purse over my shoulder, but my combat boots back on, and walked downstairs. I flopped onto the couch, and waited for Springtrap to arrive. A few minutes later, my phone went off.

Springtrap: I’m here

I looked out the front window, and there was a black Porsche in front of my house. I walked out the front door and walked up to the car. Springtrap waved at me through the window, and I waved back as I walked around to the passenger side front door. I opened it, got in, and closed the door behind me.

“Hey.” I said.

Springtrap leaned over and kissed me. I was slightly surprised by it, but I returned the kiss all the same. When we pulled away, he spoke.

“So, I accidentally mentioned you to my parents. Now they're dying to meet you. My mother suggested I invite you over for dinner. So, would you want to come over to my house for dinner tonight?” He asked.

“So, we're actually together?” I asked, confusedly. It wasn't that I don't want to be Springtrap's girlfriend, it's that I wasn't used to the whole love thing. For more that four years, I was always told that I would never be loved. So how am I supposed to react now? I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

“I-I mean, if you don't want to be, I won't force you.” he said, seemingly taken aback.

I shook my head. “I-it's not that. I just…” I trailed off.

Not even Toy Chica knows about the abuse, and you've known her for almost 5 years. But you're gonna tell him? Who you've only known for a few weeks? Just stop.

“Just what?” he asked, a confused expression on his face.

“Nevermind.” I replied, shaking my head.

“I probably should've started the conversation with this question. Will you be my girlfriend?” he questioned.

“O-Of course!” I stammered out. God dammit why am I so awkward?

He pulled me into a kiss, and I kissed him back with no hesitation. I pulled away and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I was sure that my face was beet red, but I didn't care. No one saw.

“So, my other question. Would you want to come to my house for dinner?” he asked.

But what if his parents don’t like me?