Chapter 6

Springtrap's P.O.V.

I walked to lunch, and I was REALLY fucking nervous. What if she says no? What the fuck do I do if she says yes? And most importantly, will I be able to ask her with how nervous I am?

I KNEW that Chica would be pretty much fangirling, if I managed to have the balls to ask her, because Chica's Chica. And there was Bonnie. He's super shy so he'll probably have a panic attack from all the social interaction happening around him, which will make everyone wanna know why. Then the entire shit hole of a school will know.

Yeah Springtrap, Ya reeeally fucked yourself over, didn't ya. I heard If I was an ass I'd laugh at ya. Oh wait, I AM an ass. Well in that case, HA HA HA HA HA, YA FUCKED UP YA FUCKED UP, YA REALLY REALLY FUCKED UP'! God do I LOVE laughing at your problems. Shut up inner self!

Mangles P.O.V.

I walked to lunch, scared. What if he was just saying I could sit with him because he knew that if Chica found out she'd be upset? I was trying to slow down my breathing to calm down, and it wasn't working.

Second day in a new school, and I already had a crush on someone. Someone that I KNOW would never have a crush on me. I sighed. Why do I always have such unattainable crushes?

I entered the cafeteria, and scanned, looking for my friends- er........people who put up with my existence. Not really friends.

I saw Chica, and walked over there. She waved at me.

"Mangle! I didn't know you were in this lunch period!"

"Yep. Didn't know you guys were, either."

"This is awesome! Have you met Springtrap yet?"

Chica motioned her hands towards Springtrap. I could feel a slight blush forming on my cheeks. Oh god, Chica.......... Why are you doing this........... Maybe she knows that I have a crush on him! Is it that obvious!?

Gah! Why am I blushing more?! I was dying inside, and the whole group was silent. Shit!

"Y-y-yeah......... We sit next to each other in Social Studies.........." I muttered, staring at the floor.

I looked up, and saw that Springtrap was blushing too. W-wait....... Does he like me back? Of course not! No one could ever like me......... Especially not him...........

Chica giggled. "I think someone has a crush!" She said in a playful, sing-songy tone.

"I do not!" Both me and Springtrap shouted at the same time.

Oh shit..........

He likes me..........