Chapter 12

Mangle's P.O.V.

I pretty much had to drag Foxy out of the party because he could barely walk on his own. I sighed, I really hope Dad isn't home yet.....

About 25 minutes later we got to the bus stop. Foxy was muttering incoherent garbage, and I was looking at the schedule to see when the next bus would get here. The sheet said the bus would be here at quarter to one. I pulled out my phone and turned it on. It was currently 12:38 a.m., so we still had about seven minutes to wait.

I looked over, and saw Foxy slumped over on the ground, furiously typing something into his phone . In sat on the bench next to Foxy, and started texting Springtrap.

Me: Hi

It was about 3 minutes before I got a reply,

Springtrap: Hey

             Where are you

Me: The Bus Stop

    We gotta wait for like 5 more min

    The bus doesn't come until 12:45

Springtrap: Isn't it cold

Me: A bit

   It's not that bad tho

Springtrap: I doubt that

            But okay

            Guess what?

Me: What?

Springtrap: Bonnie's drunk

Me: Oh sweet satan

    What did you do?

Springtrap: Hey!

            I'm offended that you immediately blame me

I'm not sure whether he's joking or being serious. He's probably being serious.

Just then, the squealing of wheels alerted me that the bus had arrived. I grabbed Foxy's arm, and dragged him onto the bus. I payed for the tickets, then shoved Foxy into a seat and sat next to him.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I dragged Foxy off of the bus and started walking the little bit home. We arrived home, and no lights were on. So I guess I don't have to worry about Dad. I unlocked the door, and tugged Foxy inside. I dropped him on the kitchen floor, and walked up to my bedroom.

I flopped on the bed and sighed. I stood back up, grabbed my nightgown, and walked to the bathroom.

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I turned on the shower. I turned on Dying In L.A. by Panic! At The Disco on my phone, then  got undressed and gt in the shower.

"The moment you arrived, they built you up." I quietly sang along.

I trailed off the second I saw it. My razor. I started reaching for it. I shook my head, snatched my hand back, and looked in a different direction. No. No. Stop. You don't want to. Everyone will hate you more than they already do.....

I could feel tears start to from in my eyes. Why am I such a fucking failure? I disappoint everyone..... No one likes me. They only put up with me, and hope I disappear or die. Everyone would be better off if I was dead.

The tears were running down my face.  Why am I crying? This isn't new. It's been this way since Mom died. I wiped my eyes and sat down. I didn't know what time it was, and I didn't care. I sat there for a good 10-15 minutes, just thinking.

I stood up, and looked at the razor. No! Stop! This isn't good! But when did I ever care about what's good? Fuck it. It doesn't matter anyway.

I reached out to grab the razor, but stopped. Wait. Why am I doing this? I could flat-out kill myself. That'd be easier.

I turned off the shower, and grabbed my nightgown. I put it on, Then stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were slightly red, and there were tears streaks in the makeup that I didn't take off.

I opened the cupboard, and grabbed a random bottle of pills. I opened the bottle, and poured several pills into my hand. I stood there for a few minutes, before I heard a crash downstairs.

I dropped the pills in surprise. I grabbed my phone, turned off the music, and opened the door a crack to hear what was going on downstairs.

I heard someone come stomping up the stairs, and I was instantly terrified. All I could do was close and lock the door, and hope. So that's what I did.

(A/N: 697 words. Crap. It's getting shorter again.)