Chapter 5

Mangle's P.O.V.

I was sitting at a computer in the school library, looking through the book catalogue online.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. I flipped it over, and saw that Toy Chica had just texted me.

Toy Chica: Heyy

Me: Hi

Toy Chica: So, is there anything cool going on in your new school? Any cute boys?

Me: Well........

Toy Chica: Oooooo

            I smell tea!

Me: There's this guys I kinda like....

Toy Chica: SPILL.

            THE.

            TEA.

Me: His name is Springtrap

    He's in my first period class

    We sit next to each other

    He's funny

Toy Chica: But is he cute?

            That's the deal breaker

Me: I mean.....

    I think he is......

Toy Chica: Yasssss

            Get that boy!

            Anyway, I gtg

            I snuck out of math lol

Me: Bye

I set my phone down and continued looking through the books. I finally found the book I was looking for, and I got up to go look for it.

Springtrap's P.O.V.

I was walking around the library, trying to delay workin on my project. I saw that Mangle was sitting at a computer, kind of near to where I was sitting. No, don't go talk to her. You'll fuck everything up. HA HA of course you will! You fuck everything up! Oh, shut up.

I saw that she got up, and walked past. As I walked by, I noticed her phone was unlocked and her messages were open. Should I?

I looked around, making sure the coast was clear. I leaned over, and looked at the phone. I read the text conversation she had with someone named Toy Chica.

As I read, my eyes widened in shock. She........she likes me? Pfft! Like anyone could like you. You're you! Oh my fucking god! Just shut up!

I quickly walked away after scrolling back to the bottom of the texts. She really likes me....