Chapter 9

Springtrap's P.O.V.

I woke up, EXTREMELY confused. I was in one of the girl's bathrooms at school. So, that did happen....... Of course it did, you stupid piece of shit! What the fuck were you thinking? Shut the fuck up! Leave me the fuck alone! You wish, asshole. Ugh.

I stood up and brushed off my pants. I heard footsteps entering the bathroom. Oh shit.....

"Who the heck are you?" It had to be the janitor, didn't it.

"What's with you kids and changing gender? In my opinion it's just like an identity crisis. Ah who cares, now shoo weirdo."

"I'm not trans sir" I replied, getting pretty pissed "My friend had a breakdown yesterday and ran in here. I came in here to console her and we must fallen asleep."

"Then where's she now?"

"That's the very question I was just asking myself. She must've woke up and left."

"OK, but my statement stands, SCRAM!"

I nodded and speed walked out. I looked at the time, 7:24. Welp, off to first period I guess. I walked off and pondered how no one had found or looked for us since 6th period yesterday.

Mangle's P.O.V.

I woke up later than normal. Mostly because my father had left the house last night, so Foxy had to wake me up.

"Lass! It's time to wake up!" he said from outside my door.

I sighed. "Alright....."

I got up, and looked in my mirror. I looked terrible. There were cuts and bruises all over my body. I struggled to hold back tears.  What did I ever do to deserve this? It's not my fault Mom died. It's not my fault that my dad became an alcoholic. Nothing is my fault. I could feel tears streaming down my face.

No! All of this is my fault. I deserve everything that comes to me. I wiped my eyes, and walked away from the mirror. I grabbed my black hoodie that I wore yesterday. I then walked to my boxes and grabbed the rest of my outfit. I got changed. Before I put on my hoodie, I wrapped my lower arms in bandages, just to be safe. I also put bandages on my other cuts I sustained yesterday. I put on my hoodie, and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my anti-depressants, and instead of taking them, I threw them out. They don't work, anyway.....

I put on concealer over the bags under my eyes, my black eye, and the bruise on my jaw. I couldn't be bothered doing anything else.

I walked out of the bathroom, and grabbed my phone from my nightstand. Even though the screen was shattered, it still worked, thankfully. It was around 7, so i walked downstairs and walked out of the house.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Springtrap's P.O.V.

During lunch, I looked for Mangle to make sure she was okay. When she walked over to the table, I could see that she looked extremely sad.

"Mangle? You okay?"

She sighed. "No. I'm not okay,"

She started to walk away, towards the lunch line. I followed her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, very concerned for her.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." she responded.

"I can tell that you're not."

"I.......I really don't want to tell you......."

"Okay. I'll stop prying."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you."

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

As I threw out my lunch trash, I knew that I had to invite her to the party today. If I didn't, I never would.

About a minute before the bell rang, I pulled Mangle off to the side.

"Hey. So there is something I wanted to ask you."

She looked at me. "What is it?"

"So, my parents will be out of town for Christmas break, so I'm hosting a party at my house on Christmas. Would you want to come?"

She blinked, like she'd never been invited to a party before. "R-really?"

"Yep."

"I'll be there. What time and what's your address?"

"It's from 6pm until everyone leaves, and my address is 69 Oakwood Estate. So you'll be there?"

"Yeah! Thanks for inviting me!"

The bell rang, and we left the cafeteria. I smiled.