Chapter 16

Mangle's P.O.V.

About an hour after he dropped me off, I received a text from Springtrap.

Springtrap: What dress size are you?

I was unsure of if I should respond or not. He might be trying to comment of how you need to eat more. I sighed, and typed back.

Me: I'm generally a 4
But it depends on the style.

Springtrap: alright
I'll be over soon with one I think you'll like.

So he's not lecturing me about how I don't eat enough? That's good.

I walked downstairs, and Foxy was sitting on the couch watching t.v.

"Hey," I started. "I'm going out tonight. I'm getting picked up at six."

"Okay lass." Foxy replied, not looking away for the t.v.

I walked back upstairs and sat on my bed. I looked over to the corner of my room where my boxes were. I stood up, and started putting some clothing away. After the box was emptied, I started putting away another. I was looking for flats or something to wear tonight, which was hard since I didn't know what the dress would look like. I eventually found a pair of white flats, and a pair of black high heels. About an hour later, around 5, there was a knock on the front door. I walked downstairs, and opened the door. Springtrap was standing there, holding a dry cleaning bag.

I kissed him, and smiled when I pulled away.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." he replied, handing me the bag. "Here's the dress."

I grabbed it, and walked upstairs, into my bedroom. I pulled the dress out of the bag, and was in shock. It was a floor length black slightly fitted gown. On the right side, there was a slit that looked like it went to my knee. There was only one strap, and it looked more like decoration than anything helpful at keeping it up.
I had never owned anything like this before in my life. The most expensive piece of clothing I had ever owned was a $50 dress I got for my elementary school graduation.

I got the dress on, and looked in my mirror. It fit perfectly. I walked over to where the shoes I found earlier were. I grabbed the black heels and slipped them on. I grabbed my purse, and shoved my phone into it. I walked back downstairs.

"So, do you like it?" Springtrap asked, nervously.

"I love it!" I replied. God, I seem so fake.

"I'm glad." Springtrap said. "We should probably get going, dinner will be soon."

"Alright." I responded.

"Foxy! I'm leaving!" I called.

"Bye!" Foxy shouted back.

We walked outside and got in the car.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

The car pulled up in front of his house, and Springtrap parked. I got out, and he led me to the door. Springtrap opened the door, and I walked inside. His parents were standing by the door, as if they were waiting for us. Well, of course they are, stupid.

His parents were dressed extremely well. His father wore a suit, and his mother wore a very expensive looking evening gown and a pearl necklace with matching earrings.

"Mangle, these are my parents. Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Mangle." Springtrap introduced.

I could feel my face heating up from embarrassment.

"Th-Thanks for inviting me over." I said nervously.

"Come, come. Dinner will be ready soon. We're having lobster with side salads." his mom said, ushering me to the table.