Chapter 8

Mangle's P.O.V.

I woke up, sitting on the bathroom floor in school. Oh shit. What time is it? I looked over, and saw that Springtrap was next to me. I nudged him, since he was asleep. He didn't wake up, so I just shoved him off of my shoulder. I stood up, and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I turned it on to see what time it was, and it was almost 5. School had been out for around two and a fucking half hours.

I was fucking screwed.

I unlatched the door, and walked out. I forced the window open, climbed out, and then I just ran. I ran home without thinking, mostly because I didn't want to think about what was going to happen to me when I got home.

I opened the back door as quietly as I could, hoping that my father either wasn't home, or had already drunk himself into a stupor.

I slipped through the door, which I opened as little as I could. I immediately saw the shadowy figure on the couch, silhouetted by a single lamp.

"Took ya long enough. Where the fuck were ya? And don't gimme a half-assed excuse." my father growled.

"I stayed after school with a friend." I muttered, looking down at the floor.

"Oh really? You. The most useless girl ever. Has a friend. Ha! Don't gimme that shitty of an excuse. If you're gonna lie, you're supposed to make it believable." he responded, while standing up and getting in my face.

The thing that made me the most terrified was the fact that I couldn't smell alcohol on his breath. He was much, much, much worse when he was sober.

"Gimme your fucking phone. Now." he demanded.

I gave him my phone, knowing what would happen if I didn't. He turned it on, and went into my messages. He looked through them for a couple minutes, then smirked and looked up.

"So ya like this Springtrap kid, eh?"

I gulped, and muttered out a quiet reply. "Y-I mean......I think so...."

He laughed. "You think he would ever like you? His parents are fucking LOADED. He'd never love a stupid slut like you."

He threw my phone full force at the wall. The screen shattered, and glass flew everywhere. I covered my eyes to prevent glass from getting in them.

He turned back to me and got a look in his eyes I knew all too well.

(IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY ABUSE OR SELF HARM, SKIP THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER)

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

It took no longer than 20 minutes, but it felt like 20 hours, and I deserved every second of it. When he stopped I didn't wait for the pain to subside before I stumbled to the bathroom. When I got there I locked myself in and then spent the next 5 minutes quietly crying and trying to decide between taking a shower or grabbing my scissors. Then I got up, finally having made my decision.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I stood in the shower, looking down at my feet and the brownish/redish water swirling around them. I turned the water off and stepped out, looking to my now very "rusty" scissors. I proceeded to dry my hair, then wrap the towel around my body. I walked up to my room, put on my nightgown and cried myself to sleep.