Chapter 10

Mangle's P.O.V.

The second I got home, I ran up to my bedroom to look for something to wear to the party. I was ripping through boxes, searching for something, ANYTHING, to wear. I found NOTHING.

I was freaking out. What was I supposed to do? We had little spare money, and I was going to a party at my rich crush's house. I searched even more frantically.

I eventually found a jar that had around $75 in it. The pocket money I've saved since I was 10. I pulled the money out of the jar, shoved it in my pocket, and started walking to the mall.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I arrived at the mall a little over an hour later. I went to the nearest clothing store,, and started looking for a dress. I found a couple that I liked, but none of them had long sleeves. I NEEDED long sleeves.

Then I found the perfect dress. It was pink, sparkly, and long-sleeved. Plus, it only cost 30 dollars. I grabbed the size I thought I needed, and walked to the fitting room. I tried it on, making sure that the sleeves would cover the bandages on my arms without issue. Thankfully, everything was fine.

I changed back into my clothes, and walked out of the fitting room. I was planning on wearing my combat boots, so I didn't need to buy shoes.

I payed for the dress, and walked out of the store. I decided to go to Hot Topic(R) to get some type of accessory that would match my dress.

I walked into Hot Topic(R), and walked to the jewelry section. I grabbed a black lace choker that was on sale for $2, and a pair of hoop earrings for $3.

I walked up to the register, and payed for my stuff. I walked out of Hot Topic and walked out of the mall, and started walking home.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I opened the back door, and thankfully my father wasn't home. I sighed in relief, and walked upstairs, and cut the tags off of the dress with my rusty scissors. I pulled apart the cardboard packaging of the choker and earrings, and threw all of the packaging into the trash can, along with my scissors. One step at a time.

I layed down on my bed, and started scrolling through instagram. All that really happened during the day was Toy Chica posting slutty selfies from the school bathroom.

I had an idea, and went into my messaging app. I texted Chica:

Me: Hey!

Chica: Hi Mangle!

       What's up?

Me: Do you possibly have Springtrap's phone number?

Chica: Yep!

       It's 386-4960

Me: Thanks

Chica: Welcome!

I was hungry, so I got up and went downstairs to get a snack. I was still home alone, and it was almost 6pm. This is pretty odd........... I opened the pantry and grabbed a mini bag of chips. I walked back upstairs, and layed back down.

I typed in Springtrap's number, and sent him a text:

Me: Hey Springtrap

Springtrap: Who is this?

Me: Its Mangle

Springtrap: Hey Mangle

             How are you?

             Wait, sorry

             That's a stupid question

             You asked me not to pry

             I'm sorry

I giggled. He seemed so flustered. Just then, I could hear knocking coming from the front door. I set my phone down, got up, and walked down to the door. I opened it, and there was a police officer.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"This is the residence of Mr. Fox, correct?" the officer questioned.

"Yes, why?" I replied, extremely confused.

The officer held out a piece of paper. "We have a search warrant. We have reason to believe that he is guilty for multiple charges."

I moved out of the way. "Do I need to leave? Or can I go back to my bedroom?"

"it doesn't matter either way" the officer said as he shoved past me. I walked back to my room and just lay on my bed.

After the police had searched every crack and crevice, they left.

Soon after, I fell asleep.

Springtrap's P.O.V.

I was wondering how Mangle got my cell number, when there was a knock on my bedroom door. I got up and opened it, and saw my parents standing there.

"We're leaving. Don't do anything you know we wouldn't want you to while we're gone. Well be back on the 30th." my father said, curtly.

"Alright. Bye." I said, closing my bedroom door.

I walked back to my bed. My father always seemed to be pissed off about something anymore. My mother hadn't really changed. She'd always been uptight and strict.

I got up and walked down to the living room. I turned on my Xbox and grabbed a controller, then sat down on the couch.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I turned off the Xbox, and walked back to my bedroom. I decided to start getting ready for the party in a couple days. I walked over to my closet and looked through, deciding what to wear.

I eventually settled on a button-up shirt and dress pants. You're really wearing that? Oh, just shut the fuck up. Nope. Fuck you. Buddy, you're talking to yourself. You've officially lost it. Whatever.