10. promise pt. 1 (jm)

god, she's beautiful.

i haven't fallen for a girl like this before; so quickly and knowing so little about her.

my bandmates told me i'd find someone someday. all of them have their perfect relationships, and then there's me.

last saturday, we had a show in new york city. as i stood anxiously behind the curtain, about to take pictures with a dozen fans i wouldn't remember, i thought about what jack told me earlier that day:

"jonah, you're gonna find someone who knocks you right off your feet one day, and it's gonna be when you least expect it."

when she came through the meet and greet line at last saturday's concert, i realized jack was right.

i wouldn't be forgetting this one.

she wasn't screaming when we walked out from our tour bus into the venue. i noticed her immediately. she was just smiling so genuinely, like she was truly happy. you don't see a lot of fans like that.

when she finally came to the meet and greet, she hugged daniel first, then corbyn.

then me.

as soon as i felt her arms around me, i knew she was gonna impact me. the way she quickly described how much she loved our songs, and how she laughed when corbyn joked with her, it just felt so right.

i saw her in the fifth row when we were performing. i couldn't take my eyes off of her, she just radiated.

i've never been so attracted to anyone before in my life.

but the truth is, i never saw her again.

i never did. as much as i looked to try and find her through social media, i couldn't. i wonder if she ever realized the truth about that night.

i hope she knows, wherever and whoever she is, that i'll be waiting for her.

i promise.

sooooo this was the first imagine i wrote from one of the boys' perspectives, so lmk if you wanna see more imagines like this!! xx