Special: The Book Fair [Tin/Can]

People who had attended many book fairs would know how difficult it was to find a parking spot at the weekend. But for someone like the young master who could get anything with just a phone call, there was no way he would know that until today.

"I told you that we had to arrive from early morning. See? No parking spot available at all."

On the day that his big mouth boyfriend, who was now talking nonstop since early morning about going to the book fair, even though last night they were 'fighting' on bed to the extent as if the bed was about to collapse, Can did not share anything about his plan of going to the book fair today to Tin. Tin was so annoyed that he felt like he was gonna get mad. However, when he saw the narrow-eyed, white guy jumping up and down on the bed with an annoyed expression on his face, he looked kinda cute. The handsome guy sighed and still took him here.

Who would have thought that it would be this crowded just pass afternoon. He had already circled 3 times for the parking spot.

"Be quiet." Tin said with his strict voice because he was madly annoyed. Not because of his big mouth boyfriend, but more like because 'Ai Parking Spot' was so random. It did not matter where he went, he could not find it. He headed to the main road and came back again to no avail. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Young master Tin Medthanan never had any problem when it came to parking cars.

Wherever he went, there would always be a VIP spot for him. There would always be someone who greeted him, not being shooed away by the security guard.

"Calm down, would you? Just think that you're in the car, enjoying yourself. So fun. The air-conditioner is so cool. Wanna hear some music? Just consider that we are here to listen to music. Or are you hungry? I remember that I bought some sweets and left them in the bag. Wanna eat some, Ai Tin? Then I'll put the movie on. The whole set is readied. Watching a movie. Listening to music. Enjoying yourself in the car. So romantic." 

Can said and formed a big smile because even if the Earth was destroyed, Can would not care one bit. Tin sighed again. He should feel annoyed, shouldn't he? But no, listening to this big mouth guy talking only made him smile.

"But I'm not gonna stay in the car with you."

<Screetch>

"Woa... Calm down, Ai Tin. Each car of yours is worth several millions (baht). Any dent or scratch will cost you a lot." 

And then Can held tight onto the car because his boyfriend stepped on the accelerator pedal, turned the signal light on and overtook other cars without fearing being cursed to the moon. Tin was too annoyed to listen to those warns at the moment. Not long after, he finally turned back to the conference center Sirikit, but this time, he did not head to the regular parking spot area. He was heading for the VIP area.

"You have VIP card?" Can opened his eyes wide. If he had the VIP card, why wasted so much time to circle around.

Tin smirked. He lowered the car window when the security guard approached the car with a list of reserved parking spots.

"These parking spots are for reservation only, sir."

"Then I'll reserve one right now." Tin was so casual which made the listener freeze.

"It's not possible, sir. You have to reserve it in advance." 

Tin did not even care to listen, he picked up his phone and made a phone call, without moving his car away. Can formed a wai to show his apology to the security guard, who had this strict expression on his face at this moment.

"I'm currently at Sirikit center, I need to a parking spot asap. Deal with it immediately for me." 

Tin only said that and hung up. After that, Tin sat in his car while having his arms crossed, which made Can have to pull Tin's shirt.