Special Chapter 6 - The Gossip Alliance

"Warm up for 10 minutes first, Pete."

"Is it OK if I do it for 20 minutes?"

"Up to my customer, Hahaha. Mr. Pitchaya is my customer now, whatever you want, I follow."

Dusk had fallen, many people would pass by this popular gym after work and before going home to exercise a little bit to stay fit, just like Koon Chai Pitchaya, a young hotel manager, who had been coming here for several weeks recently. Not only that, he also hired Can as his personal trainer. Therefore, the bond between these two old friends became strong again, just like back in their uni times.

The one who was talking at the moment was... the big mouth guy, Kirakorn.

"I'll wait until you finish warming up and then set the time."

"It's OK. You can set the time from now."

"OK, my ass. I'm not a greedy person. Twenty minutes later, we will officially start. Anyway... why do you want to increase your running time?" 

Even he said that he would let his 'customer' warm up his body for 20 minutes before starting, but this monkey still remained idle in front of the treadmill, it seemed like he had absolutely no intention to go away and wanted to stay to chat with Pete, which made the one who was running on the treadmill feel so amused.

"I want to exercise so that I can join Ae in running every morning and keep up with him, unlike now, just running for 15 minutes and I already cannot catch my breath." 

Pete said while feeling so embarrassed. Because his body was kinda weak and fragile... No, not true, it was only because he did not exercise very often.

"My God, you shouldn't compare yourself to Ai Ae. Ai Ae had already competed in those marathon competitions since he was still a sophomore. He's very durable." 

Can shook his head and said. Then he suddenly remembered one thing. Pete used to call him to ask for some advice about some fitness related matter and right after that day, he hired him as his personal trainer.

"I want to train my body. To make it look better."

"Come on, your body is already in its best shape, not too fat, not too thin, it just doesn't have many muscles. You have always been looking like this."

After that, Pete gave a clear answer.

"At first, I was quite hesitant, but I'm already 24. If I don't start working out now, I'm afraid that when I reach 30, my whole body will start to degrade. I'm afraid that... Can... Look at Ae... Who said that men who would have beer belly after they started working? Ae has never changed, his body becomes even nicer than before."

Cantaloupe translated his friend's sentence... He was afraid that if he got fat, his boyfriend would get bored of him.

"But you have just worked out for about 1 week, of course you won't be able to catch up with Ae." Can expressed his opinion.

"Do you want to try building muscle exercises? Having muscles will make you look so cool." 

Can laughed and teased him. The person who was on the treadmill immediately shook his head.

"It will scare Ae."

"Hahaha... I don't mean working out until you become extremely muscular. I mean just exercising until your body becomes firmer. I guarantee it does not look bad on you. Ae will not be scared. There's also another benefit..." 

Can softened his voice, he came closer to Pete's ears...

"You will last longer in bed..."

"Hmm..."