Chapter 72 - The Phone Call & The Fear

The chapter that you have been waiting for is here, buddy... TemeKoi ;D

   --------------------------------------------------------------------          

AE'S POV

"You all can only be this loud? I have already told you so many times already, you voice should come from your stomach, don't just sing, or else your throats will hurt later on." 

"There are so many of you like this, and it's just this loud? You want to let other colleges look down on us, right? The only advantage that our Engineering College has is our number." 

"The department song is a song that allows you to get to know your own self. Sing, sing a little louder! Respect the seniors who wrote this song for you to sing." 

[Note: Hahaha, Engineering College and their infamous SOTUS system...]

After a few months of long holiday, our university now is welcoming a semester, for me, this is a good thing, because it means that I can go back to sleep at my dorm again. But the most important thing is that I can see Pete every day. It's much better than only seeing him 2 times a week when I was on holiday. However, I almost forget one thing. New semester also means new events.

And that new event is welcoming a new waves of freshmen.

I wasn't the one who said those big words just a moment ago. I don't have the ability to go on stage to teach my juniors how to sing, and I also can't stand in front of hundreds of students and talk to them. This position is perfect for Pond. 

At the moment, I am sitting in the corner of the rehearsal room and watching Pond welcoming the first-year freshmen. I think Pond is being a little too much. The new students are only here for three days, so they're actually doing pretty good. Wasn't Pond just like them last year? I'm certain that if it's not an obligation, he will never participate in any activity, and now... he is scolding the new students. 

I know that he is having a lot of fun. 

I sigh and look at him, who is wearing a fierce face and yelling nonstop. I know when he sees the pale faces of those freshmen who are about to faint, he feels extremely happy. 

"Don't you know how awful those former seniors were when they carried out the hazing activities? And yet when all the activities were over, all juniors still loved them to death." 

"Okay, then I will wait and see how our juniors will deal with you when this is over."

"Ae, you go over there to have a look at that Nong, he said that he suffered from a congenital disease, I see him sitting there and swaying back and forth, can you go there to see what happens to him?" 

As for my duty... it's probably running errands?!

After Bow ran towards me and told me that, I go around and approach the junior who is swaying back and forth (according to my friend's statement) from behind, as I come closer to take a clearer look at him... 

"What the hell?!?! He's sleeping!" 

I blurt out. I approach this swaying junior. He doesn't look like he's suffering from any congenital disease at all. His head is rhythmically nodding and his eyes shut tight. I let out a sigh and everyone who is sitting around him glances at me with a terrified look on their faces.

"Nong." 

I don't care about other people's eyes, I just want to wake him up, but the first time I call him, he doesn't wake up.