Chapter 79 - The End Of Love

THIRD-PERSON POV

The night sky was dark and the stars above were dimmed. Only the neon lights of the skyscrapers in the downtown area of Bangkok were shining. At this time, a luxurious car slowly entered a villa which was a private property. The man, who sat on the driver seat, walked out from the car and... formed an arrogant smile.

"What are you doing here?" 

He looked at the son sitting on the stairways in front of him, his face looked like it had just been washed by tears. The other party immediately stood up and slowly approached his father, then said in a provoking tone. 

"Why did you have to do all of this?" 

"I want to make you open your eyes." 

"What's wrong with my eyes? I have been living my life without you for ten years, and now you come back to fulfill your responsibility as a father, for what?!?!" 

Pete was questioning his father in front of him in an aggressive tone, which made the father a little unhappy.

"What I want to do is my business. As a son, you only need to obey me." 

"I have always been so obedient, even if it was you who abandoned my mother and made her cry, I still obey you and love you, I respect you very much. Why do you want to ruin my life?" 

"Ruin your life? You actually said that I ruined your life? It is obvious that you are ruining my life! If you still insist to be with that... peasant, how will other people look at us? They will say that my eldest son has no taste, that you are not normal, get on bed with a man. It is obvious that you are destroying our family's reputation!" 

Pum stressed while staring at his son as if he wanted to devour the other person alive. Pete clenched his fists and said in a disappointed tone.

"You are really selfish! You are always so selfish!" 

"So what?!?! You're here just to call me selfish?" 

He smiled disdainfully, because as soon as he saw his son's expression, he knew what the other party wanted to do.

This counter-question made Pete become a little crazy.

"Don't come at Ae! Don't hurt his family!" 

"And why should I listen to you?" 

Pum raised his eyebrows, and his son, whom he had been able to be control up til now, suddenly became disobedient, which made him very dissatisfied. Pete seemed like he had made a major decision in his mind and took a deep breath. 

"You will." 

"Because?" 

"Because I will go to Germany with you." 

The person, who was feeling so smug, stopped smiling and looked up at the son in front of him who chose to stay with his mother ten years ago in Thailand, but at the moment he said he would go to Germany with him. At first he didn't want to listen to any pleading of his son, and he really didn't care about what his son had in his mind, but now he wanted to further hear his son's reason.

Pete saw his father waiting for his explanation, so he took a deep breath. 

"I will break up with Ae as you wish, but you have to let him go. You can't force him to drop out of uni. You have to stop bothering his family and let their business run as usual. You also have to promise that... you will never touch him and his family ever again." 

Pete firmly said and he also looked at the man whom he had been afraid of his whole life in a decent way.

"Don't you think your request is a bit too much? How can I be so sure that you two will break up?"