Chapter 65 [Ae/Pete] - The Truth

The entire chapter 64 is about Tin/Can. Since no one gave me any opinion about writing Tin/Can spoilers... I guess I'll just continue what I'm doing then...

- Tin and Can talked about Tul. Tin insisted again that he did not want Can to confront Tul. Tin admitted to Can that he was afraid, afraid that Tul might do something bad to his beloved Cantaloupe.

- Tin wanted to do something romantic as a couple, but Can misunderstood him and suggested they should watch cartoon together [This is sooooooooo Can... =)))))))]

- Tin was sulking because of Can's insensitivity, which made Can finally realized what Tin really meant, so they had sex. [Yes, it's another 18+ scene of Tin/Can] 

- Can was so hungry that he woke up in the middle of the night. He didn't want to wake Tin up, so he went to the kitchen by himself and met Tul there.

- Tul made some pasta for Can, and appeared to be a very good and caring brother, which made Can very confused.

- Tul brought up the topic about Tin telling his friends that he was evil and tried to convince Can that he was truly a good brother to Tin and sowed a seed of doubt in Can's mind. This angered Can greatly as he trusted Tin with all of his heart.

Now... To Ae/Pete's part in chapter 65...

==================================================  

THIRD-PERSON POV

Saturday mornings for most people meant that they could sleep in until the sun was shining brightly, but our Pitchaya got up at 6 in the morning. He went to the garden to help the gardener with watering the flowers, then headed to the kitchen to help aunt Jiew out, and finally... called his most beloved person, while waiting for his mother to come down for breakfast.

"Wait a minute, Pete... Mom!!! Where do you want me to put this?"

The guy from this side of the phone secretly smiled, because he knew that the other person was helping his family to prepare the goods in the morning. Therefore, a picture immediately appeared in his mind, someone got up at 4:30 in the morning to move things around and got sweaty all over. 

In fact, the reason why Pete got up so early was also because of Ae. 

Ae was an early bird. If he had something to do the night before, he would get up a little later. But he was still up earlier than most average youngsters, so of course this young master also wanted to follow his boyfriend and adjust his routine. 

"If you are too busy, I can hang up the phone first." 

"It doesn't matter, I am wearing the headphones... N'Yim!!! Wait a minute, wait a minute, I can't play with you now, I'm helping everyone with this shit."

"Uncle Ae was bad, I have to punish you!"

A pure voice was coming from the other side of the phone, which made this handsome young master cannot help but feel amused. He immediately imagine a scene in his mind. A little girl raised her finger up and flicked it on the forehead of her uncle. The uncle couldn't do anything and also didn't know how to coax the little girl. 

"Yes, your uncle Ae is a bad person, he won't play with you." 

In the past, Pete wouldn't dare to tease the other party like this, but there were just a couple of days left before they were officially together for six months, so he voluntarily teased the other person, he then heard a heavy gasp from the phone.

"I may not play with my niece, but I will always play with you." 

A...

When the person on the other side of the phone, who was not good with words, suddenly said something like that, the person on this side of the phone didn't know what to say. Because this so-called 'play' was probably not just simply playing a kid game like what his niece normally did, they would 'play' something else, and the two would become even more tired after the 'playing'. Pete replied softly.