Chapter 53 - The Way Intouch Solves The Problem

THIRD-PERSON POV  

There were many coffee shops in the surrounding areas of the campus, but the most popular one was this 24-hour coffee shop. This coffee shop was truly the sanctuary for students who couldn't keep up with their study progress. Especially during this stage of the final exam, this place was filled with people, the amount of customers who were students was many times more than usual. This made this coffee shop a good place... to get some answers or clarify your doubts.

Right now, at a table in the coffee shop, sitting three people. 

One person... was the mixed-race guy, he was crossing his arms in front of his chest, squinting at the person on the opposite side, as if he wanted to say... Do you want to confess it yourself or do you want to me force you to confess? 

One person... who was clenching her own fist and threatening her boyfriend not to interfere with other people's business. 

There was also... this young master, who was still as elegant, yet looked a little bit uneasy, his head tilted as he was counting the amount of coins. 

"Pond, you want to talk to me? That was why you told me to come here, right?" 

Since no one took the initiative to break the silence, Koon Chai Pitchaya couldn't help but ask with his gentle voice.

"Tell me the truth, Pete... Why are you fighting with Ai Shorty?" 

The so-called 'hybrid ghost' decided to be frank.

"..." 

"Ae told you?" 

"No." This time, Pond waved his hand to say no, and then further asked. 

"Since when he was that type of person who would take the initiative to tell me? Even if you try to open his mouth with pliers, he still won't say a word, especially when things related to you, dear. So I did not hear it from him. I saw it with my own eyes." 

Pond used his index finger and his middle finger to pretend to poke his eyes, and then turned these two fingers towards Pete.

[Note: Hahaha, it's the legendary 'I'm watching you' gesture...]

"So, you must tell me frankly." 

The gossip God once again demonstrated his nosy skills, he also positioned himself in front of Pete so that Pete could look directly into his eyes. He wanted the other party to understand how much he wanted to stick his nose into this matter.

"Restrain yourself a little bit, will you? You're scaring him. It was already enough to call him here. You should explain it to him first." 

ChaAm quickly pulled the shoulder of her boyfriend, otherwise this guy would climb across the table to grab the clothes of the young master. ChaAm gave Pete an embarrassed smile. 

"Just a while ago, we passed by the campus, but we only saw Ae." 

ChaAm quickly explained to Pete everything. Her boyfriend, who was right beside her, was nodding while observing the expression of the person on the opposite side.

Pete's expression is not the same as Ae's... 

Pond was having this thought while scratching his chin with his hand as if he was some sort of an experienced detective. He recalled when this all started. Two days ago, the captain of Ae's football team called him and asked him if he knew what happened to Ae. At that time, he was so confused, it was just a few days that he did not see his friend, what could have happened? His life should have been perfect and smooth, therefore he quickly asked the senior for clarification... Turned out this guy was emitting this deathly aura, which made no one dare to approach and stay close to him for just even a second.