Chapter 75 - Seconds To Rescue

THIRD-PERSON POV

At this time, the members of the football team approached one after another. They were all staring at the mad person who was repeatedly kicking the monster who was curling up on the ground, two or three of them were watching his partners closely. And the partners at the moment were also holding their breath and staring at the scene, they did not dare to move just a little bit.

At this moment, Trump's body was covered in blood, the man standing next to him was continuously screaming and kicking at him, as if he wanted to kill him. His usual angry face was already scary, but now it was even more frightening. 

No one dared to stop him. 

P'Type was the first one to act, he was quite sensible, he turned around and looked at the person lying on the old wooden bed, his pants had already been stripped down to the ankles. He quickly rushed over, took off his clothes and covered his lower body. He reached out his hand and touched the aorta on his neck and found that he was still alive. 

"Pete, wake up, Pete, can you hear me?... Pete, if you don't wake up, Ae will soon become a murderer." 

Type softly called Pete whose face was covered in blood and gently shook him. This sentence instantly woke up the other person.

If no one stops him, Ae will really become a murderer. 

"Hey, stop, he will die, Ae, stop... stop... Hey! Can you stop acting a madman?" 

Champ rushed over and pulled his arm, and P'Techno pulled his other arm. 

"Ae, calm down! You want to go to jail?" 

"Let go of me, I'll kill him!!!" 

Ae's eyes were bloodshot because of anger, although he was slightly shorter than the other two seniors, but at this time, the 'vein-popping' Ae still had enough strength to break free from the restrain of the two seniors, so other people had no choice but to rush to stop him.

P'Type was also working hard on waking up this unconscious person.

"Pete, please wake up... Wake up!"

Because at this time the only person who probably could stop Ae from becoming a murderer was this person, who was slowly opening his eyes.

"Ae..." 

Although he couldn't see who was shaking his body, Pete still called out his name, and Ae was stunned after he heard his call. 

He instantly became a lot quieter, his hands and feet stopped struggling, and he turned around and looked at the person who was lying in the arms of the senior. 

"Ae... I... I'm scared... I..." 

"Pete!!! Pete, how are you feeling? Where do you feel hurt? Where is the injury...?" 

Ae immediately rushed towards his boyfriend and asked with a trembling voice, his eyes were filled with distress. He looked down at him and couldn't see the handsome look in the past, because his face was full of bruises, his blood blurred his entire face. His trembling hand stopped in the middle of the air, he was afraid to touch him. He was afraid of hurting him, his hand could only tremble like that in midair.

"Where... do... you... hurt..." 

What made people unable to believe was that this person, who had just been like a madman just a while ago, but now there were two flows of tears streaming down on his face.

The falling tear droplets dripped on Pete's body. He opened his eyes and looked at the person whom he wanted to see the most. Ae was crying because of him.