Chapter 77 - When The Father Becomes Active...

THIRD-PERSON POV

It was supposed to be a peaceful and sunny holiday, but now it had turned into a cloudy day of suffering. The only son in the family was sitting on bed and holding his boyfriend. Pete buried his face in the other person's shoulder, he let his tears drip on the other person's clothes without even saying a word. The other party placed both hands on Pete's back and stroked him gently. He then moved his hand and stroked his head. He was giving Pete his endless care and comfort.

"Ae..." 

When the quarrel downstairs stopped, Pete shakily called out for him, and Ae carefully listened.

"My father will try to separate us." 

"What did you say?!?!" 

Ae heard his words and quickly pushed the other party away. His eyes were filled with anxiety and worriedness. He looked at the other party who had just said those words in disbelief. Pete pressed his lips together tightly and said. 

"He... He will not stop... I know my father... If he has already known about us... He will try to find a way to separate us." 

"But I will never break up with you!" 

Having said this sentence, Ae hugged the other person again, while using both hands to clench the other person's shoulders and emphasized... 

"No matter what your father wants to do, I will not separate from you!" 

These words turned on the switch of Pete's tear glands, and his tears burst out again in an instant, they were rolling down on his cheeks continuously.

"You won't break up with me... You really mean it...? No matter what... My father... says... Please don't... Don't leave me..." 

"I will never break up with you! Regardless of what happens, I won't break up with you... Don't even think about it!" 

The young man said in a firm and fierce tone, he then held the other party tighter. After a while, he adjusted his emotions and continued to tell his boyfriend what he wanted to hear the most in a gentle tone.

"I love you so much... How can I bear to be separated from you?"

Pete heard his words, his hands clenched the other person's clothes tightly and made it become crumpled. When Pete buried his face in the other person's shoulder, he recalled what the other person said to him before... If you already have a boyfriend, why do you need to bury your head in your knees. Your boyfriend's shoulders are always here for you... Pete had never forgotten what the other person said to him, and for the rest of his life, this shoulder would also be his utmost support. 

This shoulder was smeared with his tears and became wet in a large circle, but also gave him the reason to be brave.

"I don't want to break up... don't want to..." 

"No one can separate us!" 

The door was opened, and the two people who were embracing looked at the direction of the sound, then saw the elder who was standing in front of the door with a serious expression on her face. 

Putch had only argued with her ex-husband for a few minutes, but she already looked so exhausted that she looked like she had just become a few years older. This also made Ae understand that his lover's mother also felt exhausted because of the situation, but when he saw her determined eyes, his respect for Putch became even greater.

"Mom... Father, he..." 

"Your father has left, Pete." 

When Putch finished, she approached her son and sat down. She wiped away the tears for her son, but she herself was already teary.