Chapter 63 [Ae/Pete] - A Surprise From The Short Man

THIRD-PERSON POV

Today, the atmosphere in the university was much more lively than usual, but it was not because of groups of students who were lining up one after another to leave the classroom after the class was over, as this was a very common scene. Today, no matter which direction he looked at, Pitchaya could see these lively scenes. He was very confused. What was happening today?

At the moment, the students from the International College had already started the new semester, because the latest holiday was very short, only for two weeks. After that night when Ae was drunk, Pete spent the rest of his holiday at home. The reason for this was nothing else other than the drunk person felt so ashamed the next day, he did not know how to face his wife, so he said that it would take some time for him to adjust his mentality to make himself feel less embarrassed. 

I finally start the new semester today! 

However, the person who came to pick him up today was not the short man, but the tall, mixed-blood guy, which made Pete feel very suspicious.

"Hey! You're feeling disappointed, right?" 

Pond could clearly tell because Pete's expression was too obvious. Pete quickly denied. 

"No! I was just wondering, why are you the one who pick me up today? Where is Ae?" 

"Today he's not free, no, he was not free for a few days already." 

The more he heard, the more this handsome man felt confused and suspicious. Because after that night, Ae and he had not met each other even once, and every time they chatted before sleeping on the phone, they only talked for five minutes, because the other party always said that he was very busy recently. 

"Is it because he has to help with the preparation of the college event?" 

"Not just preparation, he also participates in it." 

The mixed-blood guy immediately blurted out, and then formed an evil smile, as if he knew something. 

"Participate?"

"Don't ask, this kind of thing you have to see with your own eyes, let's go, ChaAm is waiting."

Pond did not reveal anything. He hurriedly took Pete, exited the International College building and headed towards the bicycle parking lot. When they got there, Pete saw a very familiar bicycle. He then saw Pond going there and patting on the back seat of the bicycle.

"Please get on the horse, young master!"

"Don't fool around, Pond." 

He did not know how many historical dramas that Pond had seen, but he seemed to think of the bicycle as a horse. Pete couldn't help but smile. 

"Hey! I am not fooling around. Today I was ordered to serve you well!" 

The more Pond said, the more confused Pete was, but he still sat on the back seat of the bicycle. Pond, 'the servant', quickly used all of his strength to pedal the bicycle and rushed to the Engineering College building. On the way there, Pete noticed that all students on the road were heading towards the same direction.

"Is there a big event today? Are you sure that we can get in and have a look?" 

Pete asked Pond in an uncertain tone because he felt like as a student of the International College, he didn't know if he could attend other colleges' events or not. Furthermore, he did not know what event was going on at Ae's college today. 

"Everyone can come and see!" 

"What event is that?"

"You will know when you get there!"