Farewell Chapter - Love By Chance

The white clouds were slowly drifting up high. The blue color of the sky and the ocean was like mingling with one another. Waves after waves hit the seashore. The cool breeze was blowing gently, bringing the ocean's fresh scent to those tourists who were sitting on the sandy beach. This beautiful and romantic scenery was extremely suitable for couples who were in love, except... *cough*...

"Tin, don't stop! Peel faster! You're not feeding me fast enough."

Except for one idiotic couple... No, to be more precise, except for one handsome young master and a dull-witted boy who were sitting in a restaurant near the seashore. The handsome young master who was wearing only name brand clothing, with a pair of scissors in one hand and a crab leg in the other hand, he was very focusing on getting the crab meat out of the shell and put it on the plate of... the dim-witted boy who loved eating. And the boy only did two things... dip the seafood meat in the sauce and tossed it in his mouth. 

"You do it yourself." 

Tin tiredly said, but his hands did not stop doing what they were doing. The person next to him started to blabber.

"Don't want to. I was so tired this entire week, just spoil me a little bit this weekend, can't you? This whole week, no, this whole month, I had customers after customers. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my waist numbs. Touch them, the muscles at those places are so tense. My mouth also hurts, so you have to pamper me!" 

Not only did Kirakorn blabber, he also grabbed his boyfriend's hand, which was covered in crab meat, and placed it on his waist and forced his hand to press on those tense muscles, which caused the people around to look at them in a curious way.

What kind of job that would make your whole body hurt after meeting your customers... It sounded like...

"Stop talking. You're making other people misunderstand."

 "Hm? Misunderstand? What? Misunderstand what? I'm a personal trainer, so what's so wrong when I said that I had customers? And I even have to try my best to please them. Yesterday, I did a yoga pose incorrectly so now my waist hurts, why do they misunderstand?" 

'A good anvil does not fear the hammer', and this 'anvil' was also a very talkative one, to the extend that he could make other people stop the misunderstanding. Tin sighed deeply and got back to what he was doing.

"Forget it."

"Hey! What are you sulking for?"

Can immediately asked. He looked at his boyfriend, who was shaking his head while still taking the crab meat for him nonstop. Tin slowly answered.

"I'm not sulking. I was just thinking you were not the only one who worked, I also have a job, and I even have just come back to Thailand from a business trip in America. Why do I have to be the only one who do the pampering?"

"Yeah... You're right."

Can quietly observed his handsome boyfriend. He even looked more handsome than before.

They both have graduated for about a year. After discussing with his father, Tin started working immediately. He did not study master degree as his mother wanted. And Can... He was happily working as a personal trainer.

The reason why I said that my boyfriend became even more handsome was because... Tin in suit is really attractive, he looked exactly like those rich young masters. Everybody who has a brief look at him will know immediately that he's not just some regular businessman but the son of the company owner. He also smiles much more often recently (even though it was because of his job that made him have no choice but to do so) and catches the attention of every girl around him. But... He's still madly in love with only one person... Me...