Cuddling Naked

Horror just got out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around his waist and looked around, only to realize to he forgot his clothes. He sighed before walking out only to be met by Lust's blushing face. "W-wha?!" Lust  squeaked as he was picked up by Horror. He cared less that his towel fell off his waist. Lust was blushing as Horror pinned him to a wall.

    "Strip.." Horror said licking his lips. Lust blushed more but nodded. He slowly took his clothes off and hugged himself.  Horror smiled to himself and picked Lust up and sat him on the bed. Lust was still trying cover himself up until Horror pinned his arms to his sides.

     Lust squeaked and looked back at his Boyfriend. "Quit trying to hide yourself, it's not like i have never seen you naked." Horror winked. Lust drooped his head down. His face burning with blush.

   Horror just chuckled and positioned Lust on his chest. Lust sighed and buried his face into Horror's ribcage.

     Horror smiled stroking Lust's skull and hummed a tune that he just made up. Lust exhaled in relief, knowing his boyfriend wasn't going to do anything.

     Horror heard soft snores coming from his boyfriend and smiled again. He kissed his forehead "Goodnight love~" Horror whispered.

So I am living up to my name and being a sinner so anyways this is waaay off track time so whatever enjoy and sorry the first 2 are going to be short cause i can't think of a plot.