Rimming

Reboot went out trying to search for a birthday present for Eraser. Eraser and Reboot have been dating for 2 years so he wanted to make it special. He called his friend and he told him to go a kinky store and buy a lewd outfit.

    He said it would make Eraser happy so he complied. He bought the outfit and payed for it, and opened a portal. Once reboot landed he noticed Eraser watching TV. 

   "Hey babe." Eraser said lazily waving. "Hey baby!" Reboot spoke happily. "I'm going to wrap your present, i'll tell you when to come up!" Reboot said. Of course he didn't just get the outfit he got him other things. 

    "Okay, just don't take too long, i want to snuggled with you." Eraser spoke. "don't worry it wont take too long." Reboot responded giving him a closed eyed smile, which caused him to blush a light grey.

    Reboot continued to walk up the stairs with the bag. he wrapped all 5 of Eraser's gifts before taking his clothes off and putting the outfit he just bought on. The outfit was a pink bra that turned into a translucent dress. (It was basically a nightgown only the bra was opaque) He then had pink lace panties that had a flower design.

   He summoned his ecto body that was dark grape purple. His breast being C cups, and jiggled (CRINGE) with the slightest movement. He got the ribbon that was a grey color, and tied it around himself tying the bow above his breast.

   "Eraser! i have your gifts wrapped!" He spoke before blindfolding himself and cuffing himself to the bedpost. He heard the door open and assumed it was Eraser. Reboot heard footsteps and squirmed a bit due to being exposed and feeling a hot breath.

    "Wow Boots all this for me? Damn you look so hot like this." Eraser whispered. He slowly removed the blindfold, but kept him handcuffed. He kissed Reboot roughly and pulled down his panties. He leaned down and looked at Reboot's wet clit.

    He slowly slid his tongue up his slick entrance and plunged his tongue in his entrance thrusting it in and out. Reboot moaned loudly, making Eraser satisfied. Eraser continued thrusting his tongue into Reboot enjoying is tasty juices.

    Eraser moved his hands up to Reboot's C cups and started squishing them and playing around with them as he kept sucking on Reboot's clit. "RACY I-I'M C-AHH~I'M GOING TO CUM!" Reboot yelled before cumming and releasing his juices in Eraser's face.

    "RACY! Oh stars! i'm sorry!" Reboot said. Eraser just shrugged and licked himself making sure not to leave any of the cum on him. "I'll open my other gifts tomorrow, come on let's get some rest" Eraser said unchaining Reboot picking him up, and laying him down.

   Eraser kissed Reboot. "Thank you baby, for the gift." Eraser spoke. Reboot nodded giving him a peck and snuggling into his chest falling asleep.

PRAISE THE LORD, sorry i was dying on the moutains it was sad thank you for reading.