Morning lazy Sex

Dust was walking in Nightmare's castle. Nightmare had gone out with Cross on a mission and that left Dust, Killer, and Horror.

     Dust sighed at sat on the dusty couch next to Horror, Who was picking out human flesh from his bloody teeth.

     "Ya missed a spot," Dust spoke. Horror looked at Dust before getting kissed. Horror jumped slightly before grabbing Dust's waist and making out with him.

     It was normal for the three (Including Killer who isn't in the scene) to flirt and randomly kiss each other, sometimes horny enough to have sex. They both pulled apart panting, Dust over Horror. Killer walked in the living room, bored as hell.

    Killer just stood there watching Dust and Horror make out, and got a problem. He shrugged it off and yawned do to just waking up a few minutes ago.

    He heard loud panting and sat down on the couch before getting dragged into this mess by Dust. He felt their breath on his neck, it sent chills up his spine.

     "Damnit you guys quit being horny ass animals!" Killer yelled. Dust rolled his eyes before proceeding to strip all 3 of them. Killer kept a poker face knowing he was about to get some dic-

     "UGH quit teasing you bastards and hurry the hell up I'm hungr-" As soon as that word slipped off his toungue Horror shoved his lovely member into Killer's mouth. He stroked Killer's cheek as Killer groaned before sucking, choking as Dust slammed into him.

     "Great! Feels nice to be back in your ti-" Killer shakily lifted his foot and kicked Dust slightly, removing his mouth from Horror. A string of saliva connected Killer smooth and Horrors Male genital was visible.

     "Shut your damn mouth, just hurry th- Ahh~ T-the hell u-up mmm~" Killer moaned about before taking in Horror and continued. "Well damn, kinda making me more hard there puppy." Dust said a smirk visible on his face. He slowly moved his hips gripping onto killers waist. Killer rolled his eyes and lazily sucked on Horror as he and Dust made out. 

    Killer started moving his hips back on Dust to pick up more friction between the two before Horror released into his mouth making him pull back. "What the fuck Horror, thought we said no cum in the mouth or the ass." Killer said coughing on his words. Right after his sentence finished Dust released inside of him, he gave a laugh before pulling out and putting his pants back on.

  "You guys are dicks." Killer mumbled feeling the cum drip out of him. "Nah puppy, You like our dicks." 

Sorry i haven't updated in a year, leave me alone and eat this. I'm gonna finish all these books and then cry myself to sleep despite it being 1. 

 Also, how's self isolation going for you guys?