On the wall

Nightmare was flying back down to Texas from New york. He wanted to see Error after that and mark him his. He was eager as they said they only has 2 hours left. Nightmare was twitching, remembering that skype call was the best.

     This morning he was sent nudes it looked as Error came home drunk or looked like a little sex slave~.

  He eventually fell asleep into a lovely wet dream about what he should do when he gets there.

    The 2 hours passed and Nightmare woke up and started running, he immediately rented a car and drove all the way to Error's house.He looked through the window and blushed not knowing this was Error's bathroom.

     At the current moment Error just got put of the shower, his bones dripping wet the entire room steamy and humid. Nightmare wanted to ram him into a wall and pound into him biting down his sweet neck and marking him.

    Nightmare slowly climbed near Error's bedroom window, and opened it with ease. He slid in slowly and hid in the darkest corner of the room. He saw Error come out of the restroom and saw him in nothing but a towel. He skirked and quietly walked behind Error. He swiftly picked him up turning him around and pinning him into a wall.

    "Well well... look who it is.." Nightmare said purring slightly. Error squeaked seeing it was Nightmare. "N-n-Nighma-" Nightmare quickly covered Error's mouth. "You looked very sexy in that attire." He spoke.

    Error tried looking away, but was pulled into a rough kiss. Error moaned as Nightmare started grinding on him. Nightmare smirked in the kiss and proceeded to keep grinding on Error.

   Nughtmare released the kiss removing his pants, his memeber bouncing slightly. "Turn around." Nightmare demanded. Error turned around slowly. Nightmare dived down to Error's meck kissing it slightly.

   Error moaned feeling Nightmare's tongue graze across his neck. His tongue slid across his collarbone, causing Error to moan loudly. "Jackpot.." Nightmare growled.

    Error was cinfused by the statement but moaned ehen Nightmare but harshly onto his collarbone, He felt something dripping, while Night licked it up.

    "Now they know you're only mine." Nightmare whispered. Error nodded and grinded slightly wanting attention from Nightmare's little 'friend'. Nightmare chuckled darkly before teasing Error with his tip.

     Error bucked his hips, wanting the attention. Nightmare shoved his entore length in Error, making him moan loudly. Nightmare's smirk widen and started pounding into Error merciless.

    Nightmare's hand was on Error's hip keeping him in place as he thruated into Error, the other planked on the wall, as he panted harshly.

     Error squinted his eyes shut as his hands were trying to looked for something to grab. Nightmare slid his hand near Error, before he felt a violent grip on his wrist. He smirked before bursting deep in Error moaning his name.

    Error came at the same time and screamed Nightmare's name telling him that he's his little slut and only his. Nightmare, satisfied with his answer picked Error up and placed him on the bed and grabbed a tissue and cleaned the wall.

    Error's eyes were fluttering close, until Nightmare came up and gave Error a quick peck on the lips before he got into bed with Error, cuddling him as they both fell asleep.

    Good morning everyone! Another chapter to start the day, and i want to say happy ALMOST christmas. I will continue posting chapters until i am finished or have to do something. Either one lmfao. Cya!