On the floor

Sugar's candy shop was about to close, it was 7:30, so he closed in 30 more minutes. Just then he saw a skeleton walk into the store.

    "E-excuse me... um I was wondering about the help wanted sign outside, and was wondering if I could apply here?" Melon asked shyly.

     "Ah yes! I am the manager for the shop, and I am honestly too lazy to give you a proper interview, so you're hired." Sugar said.

    "A-are you sure? I-I mean it's just-" "It's alright, all you have to do is restock the candy and after your break you're on register, pretty simple."

    Melon nodded and was handed an apron with watermelons on it. Sugar told him that they opened up at 7am. Melon nodded excited and went home.

     The next morning Melon got up and put on his normal attire and then walked to the candy store, it being not too far for him to walk. He entered the shop and was greeted by Sugar.

    "Hey Melon! I was just restocking the candy bars, Head into my office, I need to ask ya something." Sugar spoke with a smile.

     Melon headed to Sugar's office which was decorated with light baby blue and pink colors. He has a desk in the center with his name on it.

     Sugar then entered the office. "Sorry if I kept ya waiting Melon." Sugar said rubbing the back of his neck. "No... it's alright." Melon said.

      Sugar sat on his desk and asked a few questions. It was still about an hour before opening time and Sugar asked a simple yet sly question.

     "Hey Melon, what's your favorite type of candy? Since we work here if ya do good I'll give you a treat every day after work." Sugar said slyly.

    Melon thought for a moment. "Well I do like the sour watermelon gummies, but at the current moment blue lollipops are my favorite!" He spoke.

    Sugar nodded before it got silent. Melon looked down and started looking as if the ground was the most intresting thing ever. Sugar smirked before undoing his belt and pulling his pants down revealing a blue member.

     Melon felt something hard press againts his cheek and looked up and found Sugar's penis right in front of him. His face erupted into a blush before looking up at Sugar, just to see him smirking.

     "S-sugar w-why do you h-ha-" "It's your lollipop dear, why don't you go ahead and suck on it~?" Sugar spoke huskily. Melon hesitated before sliding off the chair and getting on his knees and looking up at Sugar and took his member in his mouth.

     His mouth was filled with a sweet taste. It was sweet, which only made him want it more. Melon started sucking on Sugar's member. He looked back up needily at Sugar and took in more, choking on it slightly.

    Sugar's smirked widen and he started thrusting into Melon's mouth, his warm mouth making him grunt slightly. Melon's saliva coating his member making it easy to slip in and out. He then came into Melon's mouth moaning.

    Melon pulled back and swallowed it all, some of it dripping from the corner of his mouth. He felt himself summon something and he squirmed uncomfortably.

    Sugar pulled down Melon's pants and looked at his wet entrance, he licked his 'lips' and he thrusted into melon, grabbing his ass and setting him putting his thighs on each side of him thrusting roughly.

    Melon cried out in pleassure and gripped tightly onto Sugar bouncing slightly for more pleasure. He felt Sugar bite his neck and made marks onto his neck. Sugar pounded into his g-spot making Melon scream.

    "AHH~ RIGHT THERE S-SUGARRR MMM PLEASEEE HAH~" Sugar smirked and kept thrusting into that spot. "S-SUGARR AHHH~" Melon screamed out as he came. Sugar gave a final thrust into Melon before cumming in him.

    "Ahh you felt so good inside me Sugar." Melon spoke tiredly. Sugar chuckled and pulled out and pulled his pants up. "You take a nap here baby I'll work until you get up." He kissed Melon's forehead and got up and worked.

    Greetings fellow comrades I have returned. Anywho I have finished yet another chapter but if you want the sin queen imo check out TheTexanAuthor they are amazing at it!