Dom/Sub

(This is a rare ship which is Swapfell x Unfresh)

Blackberry changed into his armor and ate breakfast before walking out the door. He walked in complete silence, only hearing the snow crunch beneath his feet. He then heard a portal open and yelling, and heard a huge thud.

"OW F***!!!!" Another skeleton yelled loudly. Blackberry looked at the skeleton and took in his features. He wore sharp shades that said Ed_ge, Cargo shorts, and a nice hoodie. In Blackberrie's eyes, he was kinda hot.

BlackBerry walked up to the weird looking skeleton and leaned down, Raising a brow (?) he shook the taller one. "Hey... HEY.. HEY!!" Blackberry yelled.

Unfresh flinched slightly. "UGH what is it shorty?" Unfresh asked annoyed. "SHORTY?! I'LL MAKE YOY REGRET SAYING TH-" Blackberry was cut off by an arm wrapping arouns his waist.

"Y'know you're kinda cute..." Unfresh mumbled before kissing Blackberrie's neck, causing him to groan slightly in pleasure. "Quit it!" Blackberry yelled shoving the parasite off him.

  Unfresh just smirked before shruggingg and walking off, before hiding behind a tree. Blackberry assumed he was gone and continued walking to his post. As soon as he arrived he got tackled.

   "WHAT THE-" He was cut off by someone forcefully kissing him, BlackBerry kicked the person off of him getting a bone out and holding it to the persons neck. "YOU!" He yelled seeing the skeleton from before.

    "Hello there cutie~" Unfresh spoke. Blackberry growled. He roughly got pinned to a tree. Black was confused until he felt a hang go into his pants and roughly rubbed his memeber.

     Unfresh was smirking before throwing Black's clothing off. Black shivered from the coldness and fear. Unfresh pulled down his pants slightly, his member bouncing slightly. Tears welled up in Black's eyes. "Please i don't want this..." Black trembled in fear.

    Unfresh looked uo to see one of the most powerful monsters shivering in fear, He sighed, "Ay, i'll be gentle i promise, okay? I'll only do something when you want me to, i wont call you weird pet names or anything aight?" Unfresh spoke. Black nodded before gripping againts his shoulders.

    He led out a shakey breath before nodding. Unfresh slowly thrusted into him making Black moan slightly in pain. He kept sliding himself in until he was all the way in. He waited until Black adjusted. After 5 minutes Black nodded

    Unfresh slowly thrusted in and out of Black, Black moaned loudly his grip tightening. Unfresh dived down to Black's neck nipping at it teasingly. Black moaned louder as soon as Unfresh hit a certain spot.

    Black felt himself coming closer to his edge, clenching his walls around Unfresh making it harder, for him to thrust. Black moaned out Unfresh's name while cumming.

    Unfresh kept going before pulling out and cumming onto the snow. He sighed seeing Black passed out, so he picked him up wrapping his legs around his waist and walking back to his house.

    He entered the house before laying himself and Black on the couch and pulling a soft blanket over them whike falling asleep.

   I just made this ship up don't judge me -_- I still somewhat ship Unfresh with papercut just though of a new ship and decided to try it out. I know it'll be like one of those rare ships like Nightmare x Ink which is gross (sorry to all you people who ship it) But i do understand that this is my original ship i think cause i've never seen anything like this. So yeah cya