Blowjob

Classic was walking through snowdin with his friend Red. Classic has always liked Red for 3 years now. There was just one issue. Red was dating UF Frisk. And he was bassically 3rd wheeling at the moment.

      Red was holding hands with Frisk as they talked about things they enjoyed. Originally Classic wanted to be with Red alone but Nooo he just has to bring HER along. Classic grumbled quietly, hearing there pathetic conversation.

     "Welp here we are!" Red said standing in front of a resturant. Classic rolled his eyes and followed them in as they sat down in the waiting bench. Red once again ignoring Classic to talk to Frisk.

     Classic glared at the kid before standing up. "Where ya goin Classic?" Red asked. "Bathroom" Classic growled before walking off. "Rude" Frisk mumbled

     Fell looked back at Frisk and followed Classic. Fell reached the bathroom and opened the door. He heard quiet sobbing from one of the stalls.

     He recognized the sound of the voice, because Classic has cried many times in front of Red. Red knocked on the stall door hearing the sobbing stop.

    "Uh Classic? You okay in there bud?" Red asked. He heard something unlock and saw Classic with thick blue tears running diwn his face. "Leave me alone Red and go back with Frisk." Classic spoke his voice cracking slightly.

     Red realized that he's been ignoring Classic this entire time that it was ONLY supposed to be for HIM and CLASSIC not Frisk. He sighed before grabbing Classic and pulling him close.

     "I'm sorry i've been ignoring ya, i just got caught up with the kid ya know?" Red said. Classic yanked his face away from Red and went to the sink. Red looked back shocked. Classic washed his face off along with the tears he had.

       "You know i'm just trying to be nice ta' ya right?" Red said impatient. Classic only growled in response. "Tch, you know i'm trying to help you maybe you sh-" Red was cut off my Classic yelling. "Help me? HELP ME?! RED ALL YOU DO IS IGNORE ME LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST YEAR! WHY SHOULD I TRY TO COOPERATE WITH YOU, WHEN YOU'RE JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME AGAIN! UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR SUCH AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!" He didn't realize what he had said. Red was a bit taken aback from what Classic said.

    Red stepped closer to Classic before wrapping his arms around him. "Listen you're right.. i have been ignoring you, but that's because i'm trying to not wreck you in public because i love you okay? I only dated Frisk to get my mind off of you,

    I only ignored you so i wouldn't say anything inappropriate ya know?" Red said. Classic huffed before hugging him back. Red smirked beofre pulling away from the hug. "I have something as an aplogy gift." He said. Classic tilted his head but sqeaked when he was picked up and placed on a toilet.

    Red closed the stall door and locked in making sure no one was in the restroom. Classic looked at Red and his movements blushed when his pants were pulled down.

    "R-red what are you- ahh~" Classic moaned when he felt Red lick the tip of his member. Red smirked before taking the head in and sucking on it sweetly. Classic tried keepi g quiet by putting a hand over his mouth but small squeaks and moans still escaped him.

     Red was satisfied before taking Classic's entire member into his mouth feeling the tip down his throat and the pre-cum dripping. He swirled his tongue around it feelinv the veins pulse.

    Red accidentally grazed his sharp teeth scrape Classic's member. He was expecting a yelp of pain, but he just got a loud moan. "D-do it again" Classic moaned out. Red complied and kept grazing his teeth across his member.

    Classic grabbed the back of Red's skull and shoved it down further. Red didn't have a gagging reflex so he enjoyed deep throating Classic. Classic felt himself about to burst.

    "Red! I'm ahh~ Close~" He managed to slip out. Red sucked on his member trying to milk him for his cum. Classic felt tears of pleassure roll down his face and he shot his cum down Red's throat.

    Red swallowed all he could feeling a bit of it drooling out of his mouth. Red pulled Classic's pants up and kissed him. Classic wrapped his arms around Red's neck and kissed him back.

   "Come on let's get out of here." Red said taking Classic's hand and walking out leaving Frisk bejind, ignoring her calls.

    Sorry i accidently seitched up masturbation and blowjob but just changed it so next chapter will be the masturbation. My goal is to finish this book, because not much undertale books like this are finished so i'm proud! Enjoy!