Skype Sex

Error was hanging out with Lust. Lust was over his passion on raping people for his own pleasure after dating Horror.

      Horror's the dominant one anyways so he kinda had to give it up. Though he's still a kinky bastard. At the current moment Lust and Error were walking downtown shopping. He normally is doing this with Nightmare but Since Nightmare is 3 years older than Error he went off to college already.

     Lust saw his favorite shop and dragged Error in there. Error blushed seei g how lewd the shop was. It was a sex shop! "Lust why are we in here?!" Error asked blushing a bright yellow. Lust just giggled slightly. "I wanted to buy a few new clothes to tease Horror, but i wanted to see if you should get some for Nightmare." Lust nudged Error.

    "For the last time me and Nightmare aren't dating! He's just a hot sexy bastard whose my friend." Error said. Lust smirked. "Lucky for you i got into Nightmare's pants before i want to prove to you, that you love him!"

    "How? you can't do shit." Error said. Lust smirked before grabbing an 11 inch black vibrator off the shelf and showing Error. "This is how long Nightmare is so we're getting you this, we also need some lube, female condoms, and maybe some outfits for you." Lust said excited.

    Error just blushed as they walked around tbe store. They eventually got everything exxept clothes. Error saw something that caught his eyes. A see through dark navy blue (almost black) night gown. It reminded him of Nightmare's tar that seems to endlessly drip down.

     Error picked it up and saw it went down to his pelvis, he jumped as he felt Lust behind him. "It looks cute on you." Lust spoke honestly. Error just shrugged. "But we need extras." Lust said.

     Lust held up a pair of black Underwear (custom made) that said 'Nightmare's Toy' in Cyan. And a nice lace bra. Error blushed again, seeing the clothing. "Come on you'd look so cute for Nightmare!" Lust explained.

    Error hesitated before nodding. "I heard Nightmare left his crown at his house, so i snatched it and i'm giving it to you so you can tease him~" Lust said handing Error the circular crown. Error grabbed it, keepong his shy face on.

    After Lust payed for everything he handed Error's his bag and drove him home. "Put this on after a shower, stay a little wet from the shower and put everything on, just not the condom. Make sure to put lube on the vibrator before putting it in there." Lust winked driving off.

    Error sighed before going into the shower not sure if he should do this. Lust was right, he'd always have wet dreams, and want Nightmare to touch him. He got out the shower and dried himself off still keeping his body a bit wet.

    He summoned a female ecto body, his breast bigger then he'd expected. He blushed as he put the bra on. It barely fit due to the size of his breast. He let out a shakey breath before putting the panties on. He then put the fishnet stockings on and blushed.

   He took the vibrator out of it's packaging and put the lube bottle and vibrator on the nightstand. He grabbed a blanket covering himself and put Nightmare's crown above his head. He went on skype and messaged Nightmare.

Error: Hey you busy?

Nightmare: Nah just finished homework why?

Error: Oh just wanted to talk.

Nightmare: Okay I'll video call you.

Error: Okay

   Error got a call from Nightmare and clicked answer. "Is that my crown?" Nightmare asked. Error just nodded the slight blush in his face never leaving.

    Nightmare nodded. " Anyways why do you have a blanket on? Is it cold?" Error shook him head. "So then why do you have one on?" Nightmare questioned.

    Error slowly took the blanket off revealing himself. Nightmare legit almost had a nose bleed. Error had a bra that barely fit his breast, cause they were so big, he had lace panties that said 'Nightmare's toy' fishnet stockings and a nice night gown over his bra.

   "Holy shit... Error..." Nightmare said his eye roaming Error's body. Error put his hands behind his back shyly trying to tease Nightmare. He was doing everything Lust told him.

    Nightmare blushed more at the gestire cause it made Error's breast pop out more showing how big they were. "I want you Nighty..." Error said putting a hand in between his legs.

   Nightmare didn't catch himself putting a hand in his pants until he felt himself stroking his member. He smirked as he got an idea. He set the computer down as he pulled his thick rod out of his pants.

   Error looked at Nightmare's member and blushed more. "Do you want me to touch you Erry~?" He said seductively. Error nodded.

   "Where do you want me to touch you?" He growled slightly. Error spread his legs and rubbed his clit slightly and moved it through the elastic rubbing his hip. He moved his other hand towards his breats toying with it slightly. Nightmare slowly rubbed him member groaning slightly.

    Error moved his right hand down to the hem of his panties before sliding them down to his ankles, the fishnet stockings remaining in place. He rubbed his fingers up and down his wet clit.

      "Touch yourself Error" Nightmare said darkly speeding up on his member. Error pushed his fingers into his wet entrance and moaned. "It's so ahh~ wet Nighty~" He moaned. "Mmm~ Keep going Glitchy" Error stopped and grabbed the vibrator and lube. He smothered the lube on the vibrator and used the white remote.

     He came back into view and shoved the vibrator in himself turning the speed to meduim. He moaned knowing Nightmare is watching him. Nightmare moaned slightly knowing Error is enjoying this. Error looked at Nightmare before moving his hands up to the strap of his bra and down to the clip.

    Error unclipped the bra and slid it down his shoulders revealing his breats. Nightmare watched Error moaning slightly. Error turned the vibrator on high and moaned again almost cumming from pleassure. Nightmare then felt his member twitch as he came all over himself.

     Error just kept touching himself, until he finally came. He moaned out before setting the computer near him again.

    "Goodnight Glitchy~" Nighmare cooed. "Night..." Error said. Nightmare ended the video call. "Welp... i'm going over there and i'm claiming him as MINE" Nightmare said before sleeping

   Hey sinners? See long chapter filled with sin 1,000+ words! Anyways the xontinuation witll be againts the wall along woth some sucking on you know wink wink anyways this is my favorite chapter so far, i do hope you enjoy this one as much as i do! cya in tje next chapter