Half dressed

Dream and Cross were on the couch snuggling, while watching a movie. It was a hot day at the moment so they stayed inside and watch movies. "Crossy it's so hottttt" Dream whined.

     Cross just shrugged, but grinned when he got an idea. "Hey babe, since it's so hot want to have a bit of fun?" Cross asked. Dream tilted his head. "Like the pool?" Cross chuckled and shook his head.

    Dream was confused until his pants were ripped off. Dream squealed trying to hide his underwear. Cross' grin widened as he leaned down and took Dream's underwear off with his teeth.

     Dream blushed a golden color and hid his pelvis. Cross just smirked before rubbing it making Dream summon a bottem half of a female ecto body. It was a bright yellow, somewhat darker than Dream's magic. Cross pulled his pants, and boxers down revealing his lower half.

    Dream covered his eyes, not wanting to seem lewd. Cross just summoned a male ecto body. It was a purple color, it was brighter than Cross' magic and had an 8 inch member.

    Dream covered his mouth quickly before Cross slammed into him. Cross immediently removed Dream's hand wanting to hear his sweet sounds. Dream moaned arching his back, Cross knowing his g-spot.

     Cross' smirked remained on his face as he pounded into Dream. Dream was moaning so much, The pleasure his body was feeling was immeasurable. Cross grunted slightly having trouble thrusting since Dream was tightening his walls.

     Dream panted trying to greedily take in air. The felt a knot build up in his ecto stomach and he moaned again, clenching his walls around Cross' member. Cross grunted again gripping onto Dream's small curvy waist as he thrusted into him.

    "CROSSY!" Dream screamed out as he squirted all over Cross' member. Cross cummed deep inside Dream moaning his name out. Dream was panting and put a hand on his chest to slow his sharp breaths. Cross just collapsed next to Dream and cuddled him close tangling their legs as they slept.

    I'm sorry i'm desperate to finish this. If i'm honest i feel like the first person to write this book and actually finish.... Who knows. anyways next up is the one i actually have a plot for which is the skype one. I think i might do ErrorMare cause i've never written that ship so i might do that one.