sweet and passionate

(Warning this contains self harm)

       Error just finished making Fresh his dinner and he quickly went up to his room. Another day of torture for him has gone past, and another awaits. The 'torture' Error was talking about, was he came home early and he took a nap, he woke up late and forgot to make dinner. Fresh decided to beat him for it, so now he needs to heal himself...or does he?

    He was in an abusive relationship with Fresh but he still loved him, so he didn't leave him no matter how many people told him to. He sat on his dirty mattress and started crying, his sobs filling the room. He grabbed the blade he was too familiar to him and rolled his sleeve up.

   He looked at all of the other cuts he had made on himself, he sighed before slitting another cut open, he watches as the familiar thick crimson marrow oozed out of the cut. He repeated this before getting an idea.

    He took his pants off and grabbed a sharper and bigger blade before writing things on his legs. He then took a deep breath before grabbing the biggest and sharpest blade he had and cut 5 specific words on his left leg 'Fresh will never love me', before passing out from blood loss.

   Fresh came home, lipstick marks on his skull and neck. He found dinner on the table, and he started eating it. He grumbled wondering where his pet was. "ERROR! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Fresh yelled through the entire house. After about 2 minutes of no answer he growled and stormed his Error's room.

    He broke the door down, and looked around the room, before his eyes widened. Error was lying in a pool of blood his pants are off, jacket sleeves rolled up, dried tears on his face, and 3 blades next to him. Fresh quickly ran over and tried feeling for a pulse.

     About 5 minutes of trying to find a pulse he found one, a very faint one though, which meant Error was barely alive. He scrambled to get his phone and called 911. He had tears coming his eyes, as they said they were on there way.

    Fresh crawled and grabbed a soft blanket that Error kept. It was the blanket that Error and Fresh used when they slept together, and watched movies with. He cried before wrapping the blanket around Error's frail body. The blanket was black so the blood didn't change the color.

   He heard the door open and footsteps coming up the stairs. Doctors and paramedics felt the pulse before picking Error up keeping the blanket around his lower half. Fresh followed them and went into the van, as they drove to the ER.

   They told Fresh to stay in the waiting room, he was pacing around tears streaming down his face.  Multiple people telling him to sit, but he kept refusing, but they kept demanding it. He finally snapped. "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU ABUSED THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AND CHEATED ON HIM MANY TIMES, THEN WALKED IN ON HIM PASSED OUT FROM BLOOD LOSS ALL BECAUSE YOU CAUSED HIM INTO SELF HARM?!!!!?" He screamed at everyone.

     Everyone quickly shut their mouths. "Uh? Mr. Fresh?" A nurse spoke. "IS MY ERROR OKAY?!" Fresh yelled his purple magic enflaming from his eyes. "He'll be fine, but uh we found a certain cut on his leg that you might want to see... He's resting at the moment so try to be gentle." The nurse spoke.

    Fresh nodded quickly, and ran to Error's room, he slowed down and opened the door, and saw Error on the bed sleeping. He looked at the blanket and found it was cleaned and washed. Fresh slowly walked towards Error and removed the blankets.

    Error shuddered, but remained asleep. Fresh felt more tears coming to his eyes as he saw what was on Error's leg. 'Fresh will never love me' was carved deep into his leg. Fresh felt tears stream down his face, he grabbed Error's hand and squeezed it slightly.