Praise & Daddy kink

(They're both humans in this one)

  "It's raining again!" A paled skinned man said with a cloak on exclaimed happily. A grunt was heard, "again? it's been raining on and off for two weeks now!" Error said with a glare. "Honeyy you know glaring at clouds wont make them happy, and it's cause you don't do anything except slouch around." reaper said with a laugh. 

   "What am i supposed to do? Go be a prostitute?" He grunted out again, "Aww you wouldn't leave me would you now darling? you've been such a good boy to me though.." He pouted. Error mumbled something and rubbed his legs together. Those praises he got from reaper ever so often always felt so good, they did so much to him, no matter what.

  "I can't hear you baby boy~ Speak up to daddy~"  He lifted up the darker colored head with his finger. "s-stop..."  "You're the one enjoying it baby~" Error grunted a bit; and snapped his head away. He didn't like being embarrassed, but it made him feel so good to be praised. 

   He felt a hand slowly dip into his pants and rub him through his boxers. "You're so hard for me love~ It's like you're leaking from excitement, only from mere words, how pathetic~" Error ran a hand through his bed head hair and bit his lip. 

   He twitched in need and moaned a bit before mumbling, "please touch me daddy i'll be good for you..." Reaper smirked and slipped his pants and boxers off before rubbing him harder. "Anything for you baby boy~"  He got on his knees and nuzzled Error's thighs before licking the tip a few times. 

    He slowly bobbed his head up and down, obviously teasing error. Error whined like a little bitch and shoved reapers head down all the way before accidentally cumming down his throat. He froze and knew he was in trouble. 

   "oh?~" He licked the cum off his lips and climbed on top of Error; his expression unreadable. "You're in for it now baby boy~" 

HOLY FUCK I'M NEARLY DONE I GOT THIS IS THE BAG YALL, YOU FUCKING SINNERS SHALL BE FED BY THE RANDOM PRICK YOU SAW ON WATTPAD