First Time

"You want me Lust~" Horror said, his voice deep. Lust nodded shyly by Horror's words and looked up in his eyes. "Please..~" Lust said trying to tease him.

         Horror definitely was turned on by that. Horror summoned a male ecto body. It was a blood red color, Lust stared at Horror's body, drooling slightly.

    "Summon something~" Horror said his voice deep and slow. Lust nodded and summoned a female ecto body. It was a deep lavender color, In Horror's eyes it was gorgeous, it matched Lust's deep eyes.

     Horror smiled down at his lover. "Can you be gentle it's my 1st time.." Lust said blushing slightly. "Of course Babe, you know I wouldn't do anything that would make you uncomfortable. Are you sure you want this though?" Horror said concern in his eyes.

    Lust nodded. "I've wanted to do this for awhile now, i was just scared of how you would react cause it would've been too fast. Horror looked at Lust and cupped his cheek. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to ask. But hey i'll be as gently as i can, you'd just have to beg."Horror said smirking.

    Lust gripped Horror's broad shoulders and looked up at him pleading for him to wreck him. Horror got the message and nodded. He slid his member into Lust's small entrance, and looked up to face Lust.

     He had tears in the corners of his eyes and his grip tightened. "Does it hurt?" Horror asked worridly. Lust nodded and breathed out slowly. "Keep going." Lust said as the pain died down.

    Horror nodded and started thrusting slowly. He gently slid his member in and out of Lust feeling his walls tighten around his member. He grunted from how tight Lust was, but due to him being a virgin it was obvious why.

    Lust was moaning, trying to keep quiet. "Faster~" He breathed out. Horror nodded and started going faster. Lust moaned wrapping his legs around Horror's waist. Horror groaned as he increased his speed, having trouble due to Lust's tightness.

   "You're so tight baby~" Horror groaned out. Lust struggled to breath as Horror was now pounding into him. "Horror I'm close~" Lust manahed to pant out.

      Horror chuckled darkly. "I'm no where near darling." Horror said his tongue rolling out of his mouth. Lust kept moaning and climaxed, but Horror kept going. Lust felt waves of pleasure go through him, and he love it!

     Lust's saw stars his vision clouded with burning Lust and desire. Horror kept poinding into him merciless. He pulled Lust's leg over his shoulder getting more accessible. He went deeper and hardsr keeping his pace he was at.

     Lust was screaming Horror's name out as he came for the second time, he absolutely loved this.

    "Baby i'm close. In or out." Horror said grunting slightly. "In! Feel me all the way!" Lust screamed out in pure pleasure. Horror did one final thrust cumming deep inside Lust moaning his name softly.

    Lust caught his breath after awhile and went limp. "That was amazing.." Lust said. Horror nodded in agreement falling beside Lust, pulling him close to his chest. Lust still had his body summoned and fell asleep. Horror fell asleep soon after.

     It was the next morning and Horror woke up to Lust screaming. Horror immediately shot up and run to the restroom where Lust was screaming. He burst through the door worridly. "Lust are you alright?!" Horror said. Lust shook his head tears streaming down his face.

    Horror noticed his body was still there and saw a tiny purplish red soul floating. Lust saw he was staring at the soul and bursted in tears. He was scared on what Horror would do.

     Horror looked at Lust before smiling happily. "I'm going to be a father!" He cried happily. Lust looked back up at Horror. "Y-you're not mad?" Lust asked tears still coming down his face.

      Horror kissed Lust's tears away and nodded. "I'm sorry i forgot to use a condom, but hey this is the happiest day of my life."

     Lust nodded and hugged his boyfriend, knowing they will be parents. He was excited yet scared. "What should we name them?" Horror asked curiously.

     "Desire..." Lust said. Horror nodded before petting Lust's stomach. "A beautiful name for a beautiful child. He mumbled for only them to hear. He soul glowed happily as the two almost to be parents stroked Lust's stomach.

     ...Holy fuck....

Satus: Dead

Weave: Snatched

One: direction

No: Thriving

Healing: disabled

Fuckcjcjcjcjccjw ki dkenkdjejejfckeh