Public place

Nightmare was walking to Fresh's house, he was excited because, it had been awhile since they have hanged out. He was in his passive form, so he was smiling more and happy. He knocked on the door and waited. He heard the door open and he saw Fresh. " Hi Freshy!" Nightmare spoke happily.

   Fresh waved and smiled at his old friend. Fresh grabbed Nightmare's arm and starter dragging him out of the house and taking him to the movies cause they couldn't think of anything else... Ć0ŮĢH WHAT A COMMON ĐÅŤĖ ĎÜĐË! Anyways,

    They were walking in silence as they heard the birds chirp from a distance. They finally got to the cinema and walked in. Fresh bought the tickets and they got in line to get their food. Nightmare didn't know what movie they were watching, and didn't trust Fresh too much.

    They got one large soda, a medium popcorn, and many junk foods that teenagers like. They went to the rightful theatre they were meant to be in and took their seats at the top. They chatted for awhile and the lights dimmed which meant the movie was starting.

    Apparently it was a horror movie, which Nightmare wasn't affected by cause COUGH HE KILLED LIKE 100'S OF INNOCENT LIVING BEINGS! Fresh flinched a few times but all in all it wasn't scary.

   "Fresh this movie is getting boring and I want something to do." Nightmare whispered to Fresh. "I guess like no one is even here, there is only like 19 more people and no one sits at the top row."

    Nightmare sighed and got up sitting down on Fresh's lap being bored. Fresh felt a light blush creep onto his face and placed his hands around Nightmare's waist so he is supported and wont fall.

   Nightmare looked at the screen boredly before feeling a rock hard member under him. He smirked before grinding againts it roughly hearing Fresh groan in pleassure.

    Fresh made Nightmare stand up slightly before he pulled his pants and boxers down as his member sprung up. Nightmare pulled his pants down as well summoning an entrance and sat down. Nightmare has had sex a lot before, just never been sub.

   Nightmare guided himself onto Fresh's member moaning quietly. Fresh groaned and started shifting slightly. Nightmare bounced and grinded on Fresh moaning quietly so they wont get caught. This went on for a few minutes until they knew to stop.

    "I-Ahhh I'm c-closee Mmm~" Nightmare moaned out. Fresh sped up thrusting before cumming after Nightmare. They saw the lights turn back on and they quickly pulled their pants up and left. It was about 9pm when the movie ended.

    Fresh dropped Nightmare back off at his house. "Thank you for taking me out Fresh I really liked it." Night spiked. Fresh rubbed they back of his skull "No problem Nighty I'm glad we could hang out." Fresh spoke. Nightmare smiled before walking over to him and pulling hin into a deep kiss.

    He kissed Nightmare back before releasing. They waved goodbye, and Freeh walked home thinking about the night.

    NOOOO I'M SORRY THIS WAS LAAATE It's spring break so I might have extra time to write I apologize for being fine back I'm back and I assure you I will finish this book.