Doggy style

Killer was at the store buying food for himself, He was heading towards for the check out station. He picked the bags up and started walking back to his apartment.

He walked pass an allyway which always looked suspicious, but he ignored it. He then heard a scream coming from the allyway, he walked pass. He wanted to ignore it until they started screaming for help.

Killer was the only one currently near the allyway, he sighed dropping his bags, and speed walking to the allyway.

Due to being alliances with one of the most feared criminals, Nightmare. He knew how to sneak up on people and kill them whemever he had the chance.

He snuck in the shadows to see what was going on. A cat monster had another skeleton pinned down and was trying to rape him. The skeleton only had his shirt and underwear on. What shocked Killer more was that the Skeleton was a boy but was wearing female clothing.

Killer groaned quietly before getting my knife out and chucking it at the guy, the knife pinning his hand into the wall. He screeched in pain and desperately tried getting it out. He threw another knife pinning his other hand.

Killer smirked before walking out of the shadows pulling down my hood. Killer saw the fear in the cat's eyes and the skeletons eyes. He glared at the cat before making my way toward the skeleton, who was sobbing a desperatly trying to stay away from me.

He grabbed the skeleton's clothes and walked over to him and put the clothes on him, with great difficulty since he kept squirming. He finally got them on him, and saw blood caking the bottom of his shorts.

Killer face palmed. Oh course blood was seeping out of him he just got raped and he must've been a virgin. Killer sighed before picking the broken skeleton up who was shaking violently. He walked back to his bags and picked them up.

Thankfully, Killer lived near by so the skeleton could heal there. He walked into the building getting a few stares from other people and opened his door. He walked in and set the bags down, then walked into the restroom and set the skeleton on the edge of the tub.

He gurned the water a warm temperature and grabbed a hoodie and some shorts for the skeleton. When he got back in, the skeleton was already in the bathtub hugging himself.

"Alright, i'm going to try to be nice, so just tell me what i want and it'll be easier." Killer said, setting the clothes on the counter where the sink was. The skeleton looked away, and nodded.

"What's your name ,age, and why were you in that allyway?" Killer stated. "M-my name is Outer, i'm e-eighteen, and t-that man grabbed me and took me there..." Outer spoke. "What was a person like you doing on the streets?" Killer asked. "I w-was running away from m-my parents.." He said.

"Why you running away from your parents?" Killer demanded. "T-they abused m-me..." Outer said, tears in his eyes. Killer sighed before taking his hoodie and shirt off and hugged the skeleton from the edge, trying to cheer him up.

Outer hugged back the tears streaming down his face. Killer groaned before taking his shorts off along with his boxers and getting in the tub with the skeleton. Outer blushed and bright blue.

Killer nuzzled his face in the crook of Outer's neck. Outer squeaked slightly, Killer accidentally, and unintentionally found his sweet spot. Killer heard the squeak before licking that spot, Outer moaned quietly enjoying it. Killer bit down on it gently, making Outer moan louder.

Killer moved his hand up to Outer's ribs and started stroking them gently. Outer moaned pressing his body againts Killer. "Are you comfortable with me doing this?" Killer asked. Outer nodded turning his body around, giving Killer the back of his spine, or the most sensitive spot on Outer's body.

Killer started rubbing his hands on the back of Outer's spone, causing Outer to gasp and moan. Killer trailed his tongue up and down of Outer's spine, causing him to subconsciously summon a female ecto body. Killer massaged Outer's hips causing Outer to squirm.

Killer summoned a male ecto body and continued rubbing Outer's hips. Outer turned his head around before getting on his hands and knees giving Killer a hint. Killer knew what the hint meant and stood on his knees, gripping Outer's hips still.

He slowly pushed his member in giving Outer time to adjust. Outer moaned and bucked his hips after about 5 minutes. Killer slowly started thrusting into Outer, Outer wanting more and bucking his hips back.

Killer then gripped onto Outer's hips tighter and thrusted into him faster. " Damn, you're tight.." Killer muttered. Outer blushed but screamed out in pleasure as Killer hit his g-spot. Killer took note of it and thrusted into that spot repeatedly.

Outer was moaning, clenching his walls around Killer, making Killer grunt. "Outer's i'm close..." Killer grunted out. "Cum out!" Outer breathed out. Killer nodded and did one final thrust before pulling out and cumming. Outer then came right after.

Killer rinsed them off and picked Outer up and dried them off before putting clothes on them, and taking him to Killer's room. He set Outer down who was still panting after their affair.

Outer grabbed Killer's arm pulling him close and kissing him sloppily Killer kissed him back before laying back down and hugging Outer close to his chest. Outer snuggled up to Killer then realized something. "M-mister what's your name?" Outer asked looking up. "My name is Killer, thought you would know that by now, but apparently you didn't." Killer said chuckling.

Outer giggled and wrapped his arms around Killer. "Is it too early to say i love you?" Killer chuckled. "I love you too Outer." They sharked one last laugh and fell asleep.

Yes! 2nd chapter of today and i reached 1000 words! I'm actually enjoying writing these, even if my smuts ain't good. Anyways Cya!