69

Geno was in the save screen sitting down his knees to his chest, and his head buried in his knees, He couldn't cry, he promised his only friend Reaper. Reaper was annoying, but he was the only company Geno had. Until recently...

Geno got annoyed by all of Reaper's flirting, so he snapped and yelled at Reaper. After that he came back into reality, he will never forget the look on his face. It was heartbreaking. Reaper had just went through his brother getting injured, and his old friend Life insulting him.

He said all of that, and the face of hurt and offence. Reaper had tears streaming down his face, his sounds of sobbing filled the safe screen. Geno wanted to see Reaper to apologize, but he knew if he exited he would die within a few seconds.

Geno sobbed quietly, he lost his best friend. His only friend, and all because he got annoyed by his flirting. Geno kept sobbing, he wanted someone to grant him the ability to leave. He then remembered the phone Reaper gave him.

He quickly grabbed it and speed dialed Reaper's number, he heard it pick up.

CALL

R: you have 10 seconds on why you're calling me.

G: REAPER! Oh my stars! I wanted to see you! i want to apologize, but i needed to say it straight to you!

R: Then why didn't you come see me?!

G: I'll die in seconds if i'm out of the save screen, believe me i want to come and see you, but i will die before i would have a chance...Can you come over here please..?

R: fine...

Yes! I can finally tell Reaper! Geno heard the portal open and he saw Reaper. "REAPER!" Geno yelled before running up and hugging him, the tears still falling from his face. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I JUST WANT YOU TO HOLD ME AGAIN AND TELL ME MORE OF YOUR CHEESY JOKES AND PICK UP LINES!! Please... i love you.." He said.

Reaper had tears coming to his eyes before hugging Geno tightly. Geno continued bawling into his cloak, "Please.. i love you, i love you so much, just come back and hold me again.." Geno whispered. "I'm back.. and i'm not leaving you again..."

Reaper whispered soft things to Geno, while petting his skull and pecking him. Geno whimpered softly, "please flirt with me again... I miss it..." Geno spoke. Reaper nodded, still unsure. Geno hugged Reaper tightly, not wanting to let go.

After about a few minutes Geno stopped crying but he did keep hiccuping and whimpering. Reaper rubbed Geno's back in a circular motion.

"You okay now Gen?" Reaper whispered, Geno nodded slowly. "Okay... i'm sorry for leaving you," Reaper said pecking Geno's forehead.

Geno hugged Reaper tighter, suddenly feeling hotter than normal. "Reaper..? Why is it hot in here?" Geno asked. Reaper just shrugged.

   Geno felt another wave of heat, before pulling away from the hug and taking his jacket and shirt off revealing the scar that never left on his chest.

     He also took off his pants, still not caring about Reaper looking at him. He still felt hot and then he summoned a male ecto body unconciously.

     Reaper blushed a light blue before scooting towards Geno and kissing him softly. Geno kissed back hungrily, before falling on top of Reaper -still kissing him- and unbuckling his clip to his cloak.

     Geno removed the cloak and rubbed Reaper's ribs. He pulled away from the kiss before ripping Reaper's pants off. Reaper blushed more and tried covering himself but failing, when Geno pinned his hands down.

     He rubbed all around Reaper's body and made him summon a female one. Lust took over Geno as he sat up, still atop of Reaper. He faced away from Reaper and leaned down and started playing with Reaper's folds.

    Reaper moaned slightly feeling pleassure jolt through him.  Geno spilt open Reaper's folds before using his tongue and licking up and down the clit. Reaper's pupils turned into hearts almost immediently and he moaned loudly.

     Geno continued before thrusting his tongue into Reaper and sucking on his clit, tasting the juices Reaper had. Reaper moaned loudly before propping himself up, towards Geno's throbbing member, and took it into his mouth.

     Geno moaned slightly, which caused vibrations up to Reaper, which cause him to moan, on Geno's memeber. They were both moaning as they sucked eachother off enjoying the pre cum each part left.

     Reaper tapped Geno signaling, he was about to cum. Geno sucked harder on his clit before swallowing the cum Reaper released. Geno sat up and watched as Reaper sucked him off. "You're such a good boy Reapy~." Geno spoke.

    Geno then came into Reaper's mouth, and he drank every drop. Geno then passed out after that which caused Reaper to worry, until he realized he only passed out. He lied next to Geno, snuggling him before falling asleep after.

   Hey guys! Good morning cause it's like 2 Am sorry i wasn't able to update i was in the moutains and surprisingly my mom didn't taje my phone away lmfao. Anyways i'm going to update more cause i can finally have time! So expect more updates and enjoy whatever tine it is