Outdoors

Ah, a day to remember. The two worst sinners in the entire multiverse. Lust and our dear King Nightmare. You may think, what's the big deal? Think about it like this: 

 Nightmare: A deranged goop monster who simps for chaos and a complete sadist. 

Lust: A kinky bitch who wants his dick engulfed or his ass filled. Basically a masochist

What could go wrong?  They're dating. 4 years in fact, and they only had sex once their entire relationship.  They first met at a new years party that Ink held at Error's place, at first Nightmare avoided the thirsty skeleton. As time went on everyone got tipsy all except 3. Blue, Nightmare, and Error. 

 Hours later, yep Nightmare is being rode on by Lust. What a shock. The morning rolled in and they woke up naked next to each other. They decided to try it out and 4 years later: here they are, a beautiful forest with a gazebo in the opening with plants and vines where two skeletons stand enjoying the soft breeze and the dull light coming from the moon. 

  "So why'd you want to take me out here?" Lust asked leaning on his right foot staring at the pile of goop. Nightmare just grunted and shrugged before wrapping a tentacle around the (slut) other. He let out a small laugh before leaning into the dominant looking back up to see the moon fully revealed and brightly shining in the sky, stars sparkled across the dark abyss

 "Hey uh, Lust?" A soft voice broke out. "Hm?" 

"So you know how i hate feelings, so i ain't doing anything cheesy or shit, but can you marry me..?" He asked a small blush on his face. 

At first Lust just looked at him awkwardly before laughing tears starting to come out of his eyes. Nightmare just looked scared before nervously laughing as tears started to come out of his eyes, but in sadness. 

 "Stupid ass! Of course I'll marry you!" He exclaimed hugging him before giving him a kiss.

"W-what?" "Why would you think i would say no?" He said wiping his tears. "I-I just thought..." "Well you thought wrong" He gave a smile and hugging the slightly taller male.

Nightmare finally came back to reality before smiling and giving Lust a big hug. "I love you." "I love you too, and i'm so happy you asked." They both shared a kiss before nightmare picked lust up with his tentacles. They curled around him squeezing gently. Lust let out a small giggle and hugged him before grinding against him. 

    "Going there aren't we?" Night stared into the magenta eyes. "When are we not? When i'm around you gotta at least have one round~" He stuck his tongue out. The goop monster just rolled his eyes and sat him on the edge of the fence of the gazebo. 

    "Great, i love starring in tentacle hentai" Lust joked, he felt his clothes slipping off. "Oh please, if i really wanted to, i could get those stupid dildos, and get a camera, but i'm not that mean. At least not to you my dear" "Aww~ looks like my baby boy finally warmed up to meeeee~" 

  "ha ha very funny lust." The king said before sticking a tendril into Lust's ass. "Mmmh~ it's always funny since that blueberry always laughs at them"  The smaller one moaned as he felt movement inside him. "That's cause he's too dumb to understand sex jokes" 

    "Some king you are, mr darkness" They both laughed and leaned on each other staring up into the night.

    Yeah- um- hello, been awhile and i apologize for that. Now i'm not gonna be one of those dumb "aUtHor-ChAnS" and say "i have stuff going on" No i'm gonna be honest, all my undertale books are cringy as fuck, i wrote half these books in 6th-7th grade, i'm in 9th. I'm not in the fandom anymore, but i will not give up on my highest read book, so i will still be completing this book, updates will be random because i'm a fat lazy fuck who would rather watching kimetsu no yaiba for the 84778392384th time. So for now, enjoy my laziness, hopefully better and less cringy writing. If you want to ask or somethin, just go to my "authors note" book (because i fucking hate AN's in the middle of a sentence, chapter, or page, it's annoying.)  yeah, cya later