The Ladies Man

"Oh shit, Tory get deep in this pussy." Said Tara.

Laying on the bed naked with her legs wide open rubbing her clit. Tory then removes his pants and his big long dick sticks straight up waiting to enter her phat super wet pussy.

"You sure you can handle this?" Tara said.

"I'm going to eat that pussy up first" he said. Tory starts getting closer to her, spreading her wet pussy lips open then sticking his tongue in first. Dipping it in and out very slowly licking up and down spending chills threw out her whole body.

"Yes baby don't stop." she said grabbing his head pushing it all in her pussy. He takes his tongue and swirls it all around making her wetter and wetter each time.

"Matter fact, face down ass up boo." He said holding out his dick.

She turns around then he grabs that phat ass. Slowly putting every inch of that love stick deep inside her. Loud moans can be heard as Tara takes the dick like a pro.

"Oh shit..fuck me daddy," "Yes harder, harder." She said grabbing the pillow tightly and pushes her head into it.

"You want this dick baby?." He said fucking the shit out of her, pumping faster and faster.

"Oh..feels so good! Yes this your pussy take it." She said as she gets up on her hands pushing back and forth on his warm dick.