Epilogue

"Holy shit, you actually made it

"Holy shit, you actually made it."

"You're surprised?" Rachel scoffed, letting her luggage fall to the ground as she pulled her twin sister into a tight hug.

"Not you, him.. I can't believe those suckers bought it." Cora chuckled, remembering the pathetic excuse of an I.D she'd made for Isaac at Rachel's request. The elder twin had figured after years on the run, her sibling's forgery skills would far surpass hers— she was very wrong.

"We didn't get pulled over in the States, that's why they bought it. Did you seriously list his age as 34?" They were supposed to be a couple on their way to Brazil for Christmas vacation, but if they were ever questioned by anyone they'd look more like a hooker and pimp.

"He looked 34 in the picture you sent." Cora shrugged, stifling her laughter. "I don't understand why he didn't just get a license."

"He tried." Rachel grumbled, looking back over her shoulder at Isaac unloading the Porsche. "And he failed. Miserably."

"You know I can hear you, right?" The teen wolf shouted across the parking garage, looking unimpressed. "I didn't fail that badly."

"You flattened 3 traffic cones and the instructor's foot."

"He shouldn't have been standing so close to the tire."

"Remind me again why you wanted him to drive you here?" Cora chimed in.

"Because I was busy flooding Derek's phone." Rachel sighed, glancing down at the smartphone sticking out of her pocket. It still hadn't buzzed. "I told him I was leaving a week ago and he still didn't show up to say goodbye. Even Danny said goodbye, and we didn't even tell Danny we were leaving."

"He hasn't called me in months." The younger Hale twin responded. "I know I don't know him like you do, but he doesn't really seem like the type who answer his phone."

"That's because he isn't." Isaac answered, dropping an armful of luggage next to the twins. "He's Derek."

"I just thought after—" Rachel stopped herself, quickly changing the subject. "You're right. He's Derek."

Cora gave Rachel a questioning look, but the elder Hale girl just shook her head and picked up some bags. She had neglected to tell her sister of all that had happened; specifically, of her discovering what she really was, and what was happening to her. Rachel knew it would come up sooner or later, but she was banking on later. Much later.

"What the hell do you have in here? This has to be over 100lbs." Isaac questioned, interrupting both of the twins' thoughts.

"Oh, I'll get that one." Rachel hurried over, trading Isaac for a lighter bag she'd been holding. He looked at her oddly for a moment, before she continued, "I wouldn't want you to break a nail."